ES Recruitment Drive
I'l make sure to tell them to.
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
Originally Posted by resley3 View Post
the 1080 attack is acctually a 1260 just to let u know, it spins 4 times so 360x4=1260

And on top of that it's 3.5 spins, 4x360 = 1440 , not 1260.
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
upon further inspection, 3.5 spins is 1260.

I did that one late at night and my math skills were hindered.
couple more
Attached Files
hurhurhur finished.rpl (190.7 KB, 5 views)
grabless splitcap.rpl (125.2 KB, 5 views)
will it blend?.rpl (233.4 KB, 8 views)
vicious splitcap sit.rpl (119.9 KB, 4 views)
hurhurhur finished

to be honest i preferred the original, the new ending just seems weak and doesn't fit very well with the rest of the replay. it is out of place 7.6/10

grabless split cap

very nice. the main criticism is that the movements to get to the pose were a bit twitchy, but good work 8.1/10

will it blend

at first i was like 'Okay where is he going?' but then i'm like 'Fuck what the shit just happened?'. I love how you just seem to fall into the pose .very good, i liked it a lot. 9.3/10

vicious splitcap sit

i help but feel you could have done a good boomhit with the kick, although the waving was very lulz inducing. 8.0/10
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.
new stuff

full dm finally :D
Attached Files
full dm.rpl (563.3 KB, 12 views)
parhua!.rpl (280.7 KB, 8 views)
superskeet.rpl (191.3 KB, 7 views)
hand guillotine.rpl (65.2 KB, 8 views)
full dm

I loved the start and middle. Very fast and very destructive. But at the end with the legs... it seemed you were trying too hard to dm them (I do realise that was the point) and it lost the flow. 8.1/10

parhua!

This was freaking epic. The amount of commando style moves, especially that final wall climb, was beautiful. 9.1/10

superskeet

Nice, simple with a couple of good skeets. Nuff' said. 8.4/10

hand guillotine

Now if you really tried I reckon you could have gotten the decap without moving Uke. Not only did you move Uke to get the hit, you also moved Uke again after that to get the decap. 6.8/10
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.