ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
im an actual idiot
now before you go "wow you fuckin tard," this was a while back so chill.
i just wanna share my enlightening story. So one day, after buying a butt load of toricredits, i went to check the market. The first 2 things to pop up were shiai tokens for 2000 apiece. I knew at the time that you could exchange them for item, but i didn't know that you DEPRECATED shiai tokens were completely useless. I thought this was the luckiest day of my life, and i bought 7 deprecated shiai tokens. I then went to the exchange and went to my balance, and it said 0. I was a little confused at why, but i didn't care too much, i just kept clicking exchange expecting something to happen. After about 2 minutes of trying in vain, i finally delved into the forums to see what was wrong. I then stumbled across a thread that pretty much said that deprecated tokens are fucking worthless. I then went through a brief moment of contemplating suicide (it's a joke chill), and then stopped playing for like a year.
To this day, i still feel like an idiot (prolly cuz i am), and i swear to god i want to hunt down whoever posted those, knowing some idiot like me would buy them thinking they were exchangeable.
according to your transaction history you bought it from

FaustDraga
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
your transaction history shows you only bought 3 this thread itself is a scam
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
Moving to Rapid Threads.

Reminder: Follow the rules people. Insulting will not be tolerated.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم