Ranking
Original Post
Weekly/monthly tc spent in market?
Just out of curiosity...is there such information anywhere? The total tc that goes into the market on a time period...
Or can someone leak this info? Even early would do, but monthly would give better perspective on the community
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Finn's player stats here sorta does that, if you search for a person and go to them you can see how much QI they earned over a certain time, and their TC information and win ratio and such, but is only on a player basis and it doesn't show where it went. Nothing really shows what you want.
http://novaember.com:5002/ shows spending habits over a period of time on the market
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
That dosen't help tho. The tc spent are alsi transfers and duels i think.
I dont even know if such information is possinle to obtain...
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
the tc spent is from duels and bets
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
alot of stuff is being tracked in regards of shop and such.

i assume such a number exists although probs only admin and higher have access to that. perhaps only TSA and up.

as for fran's page, it tracks any sort of tc sent/spent/received and not necessarily market exclusive.
Last edited by Unicorn; Jul 23, 2018 at 06:38 PM.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by Unicorn View Post
alot of stuff is being tracked in regards of shop and such.

i assume such a number exists although probs only admin and higher have access to that. perhaps only TSA and up.

as for finn's page, it tracks any sort of tc sent/spent/received and not necessarily market exclusive.

Fran's*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli