Ranking
I would want a mod where you can throw a spear at Uke (which is tied up against a wall) that would be awesome.
i want a mod whre you can turn the oponent on and give them a boner, so if you do a smexy dance then a massive throbber "appears" on your opponets groin

now would'nt that be pure win?
Something about busses:D
*SigPic*
Uhh not a request as much of an idea.. what about a chariot race? The chariots don't have to have horses.. but whips or chains would be sweet.
/set gr 0 0 -30
Originally Posted by CazRules View Post
i want a mod whre you can turn the oponent on and give them a boner, so if you do a smexy dance then a massive throbber "appears" on your opponets groin

now would'nt that be pure win?

:|
.tbm files to not have a sexual arousal variable.
the god
Saw Mod?
is there a Saw mod
except for the see_saw.tbm
anything with a chair with mask like in the third ( was it the third? ) part.
like this:
Check out my Youtube!
none that I know of, and I'm nut sure how that would work with only 16 items.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
-Mohandas Gandhi
(Lawl, 999th post)

Dual chain sickles.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
[REQ]Pole jumping?
could someone make a simple mod with four static poles (cubic please) in a row and then a platform, but with only Tori standing on a pole, and please make the distance between the last pole and the platform a bit bigger then the other ones.

Example:

1000th post
Thanks in advance,

~BT
Last edited by BloodTori; Dec 22, 2009 at 12:46 PM.
Toribash Breakdancing Tutorials
The Real Gentlemen | Dead and Forgotten | To The Top