Toribash
Original Post
[REL] Some crappy scripts
Yeah, so I've been writing little scripts in perl, python, and php for Toribash lately. Since I don't want to spam the forums with releases every few days, I will just direct you to my blog, where they get posted.

http://juntalis.reversers.org/blog/

If you only want to see the scripts, click the category on the right.
How exactly does this work?

Usage:

random-replay.php [config-file] output-file

That’s it.

it sounds fun but I don't know where I should type this.. sorry about the noobish question.
/set gr 0 0 -30
Huh, I didn't know you could write scripts for toribash in Python..... With that said I can't find these 'python scripts' on your blog?
Well they aren't directly integrated into Toribash, they would be things such as bots which are like related to Toribash.

:D
chung:

Yeah. I'm writing a python bot, actually, but it's put on hold while I try to finish ModEd. The scripts on my site, will be in php, perl, python, shell scripting, and any other language I happen to feel like fucking with.

DoubleDagR:

I'm not sure if Windows supports command-line php, but if you were on Linux, you'd go into terminal and type that in the same directory that you're currently in. If windows, that'd be command prompt, but I'm not sure if Windows support it, as I said.