Ranking
Name: IRL: Greg IG:Saevus
Belt: 4th Dan
GMT: -8
Past Clans: Uh Trick, Demon, Ink, Legion, Aether ... I think there was another but I can't remember ._.

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any): There are quite a few but I don't use them anymore. Some that I might use are NotSaevus, Craigzane, and iNew

Can You Spar? (Provide 3+ Replays If Yes): I don't really spar, but I think I could be decent if I tried.

About Yourself: Well first of all my name is Greg. As for toribash, I try to play everyday, although I have to work some days. I am relatively active on the forums as well but same issue as before, work. Currently I live off different flavors of ramen although I occasionally have a real meal. I consider myself a pretty decent person to be around and try to refrain from getting into stupid arguments. So yea.

(Question by DrunkenMonkey): How many boats can you fit in your butt? Only one way to find out.

(Question by Yusi): If someone touches you, and you liked it, is it considered rape? Nah, unless I didn't like them. Then I would deny liking it.

(Question by Poop): Have you ever had violent diarrhea in a public restroom? Fortunately not.

(Question by Eddy): If I gave you a popsicle, you suck or lick it? Justify your answer. I prefer to lick the entire popsicle first, then sucking it. Initially licking it just makes the whole experience better.
Last edited by Saevus; Jun 16, 2014 at 06:41 PM.
HomeyKrogerSage || Saevus || SoftnJuicy ; Amateur Programmer && US AF Hydraulics && Dad
Originally Posted by MinerIE View Post
None of this application adds up. You "started playing again rather recently" and are "forum active". I fail to see how this works. Also, how can you "contribute to clans" when you have only been in one yourself? Sorry, but No

He took and break and decided to come back, as for the forum activity.. you have 17 posts so I don't see how you are forum active.
Things can be over looked as long as honesty is shown, don't lie just to say things we want to hear, we want honesty.
Just because he was in 1 clan doesn't mean he can't contribute to a clan.

You should re-think your "No"
Originally Posted by Mahulk17-0 View Post
Name: tb:mahulk17-0 IRL:mahmood
Belt: 10th dan
GMT: +3:00
Past Clans: DAT

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any): Had one called Mahulk16-0 in 2008 but i lost the password

Can You Spar? (Provide 3+ Replays If Yes): Not really but i am trying to learn how

About Yourself: I have a great personality, I help out with alot of things, if you ever want to speak to someone im there for you. Other than that I am active ingame and on the forums, I think im a good player you can test me out to check, but i suck at running ingame, and i aint that good at wushu. last but not least i have exams this week .

(Question by DrunkenMonkey): How many boats can you fit in your butt? Yup 420

(Question by Yusi): If someone touches you, and you liked it, is it considered rape? No, well maybe. It Depends.

(Question by Poop): Have you ever had violent diarrhea in a public restroom? No.

Yes, Mahulk is cool I have played with him a lot and he has shown to be reliable.
Originally Posted by Tripstone View Post
He took and break and decided to come back, as for the forum activity.. you have 17 posts so I don't see how you are forum active.
Things can be over looked as long as honesty is shown, don't lie just to say things we want to hear, we want honesty.
Just because he was in 1 clan doesn't mean he can't contribute to a clan.

You should re-think your "No"

To re-think what I said at this moment in time would not be honesty and it would also then be what you ask for and would nit be my opinion. However, I do believe that you misinterpreted what I meant. By what I said, I meant that seeing as though he just got back to toribash, he would have to wait before I said yes which would give him the chance to prove what he said about being active. I will give anyone a chance, I was merely giving my current opinion. When i get to know him better and he has proved what he has said to be true, which I do not doubt he will do, there is a good chance that I will change my answer. Perhaps it would have been more appropriate to say 'No for now' but I hope my justification has made my opinion much clearer.
Last edited by Miner; Jun 16, 2014 at 09:35 PM.
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
I'm withdrawing my application due to the fact that i should get to know y'all better before i apply, sorry about taking up your time, but thanks for also hearing me out
Originally Posted by MrSneaky View Post
I'm withdrawing my application due to the fact that i should get to know y'all better before i apply, sorry about taking up your time, but thanks for also hearing me out

You don't have to withdraw to get to know us. That is what the pre-evo thread is for. You have as good a chance as any of joining us. You may withdraw if you wish but it is wise keep it active if you truely want to join eVo. I will respect your decision either way.
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
Originally Posted by MinerIE View Post
To re-think what I said at this moment in time would not be honesty.

He would have to wait before I said yes which would give him the chance to prove what he said about being active. I will give anyone a chance, I was merely giving my current opinion. When i get to know him better and he has proved what he has said to be true, which I do not doubt he will do, there is a good chance that I will change my answer. Perhaps it would have been more appropriate to say 'No for now' but I hope my justification huas made my opinion much clearer.

This sums up my point, choose your words wisely.