ES Recruitment Drive
Name:Jalen McDaniel in-game: Loadoregon
GMT: Chicago,USA

Past clans: none
What do you most enjoy about Toribash: I enjoy decapitating people and just making people rage.
What can you bring to [eVo]?: Nothing, because it's already a great clan.
Why choose [eVo]: every other clan i wanted to join required brown or higher.
Tell us about yourself: I'm 14 years old. I currently live in Lonoke, Ar. I'm currently going through the process of getting a new computer.
Replays: N/A
If an eVo member recommended you to join, please state his Username here:None
Name: Tebla Nickname: Exotiriorite Reason: I'm not the type of person that always chooses best in class clans, I chose eVo because I've trained long and hard and even dream to be excepted in eVo. I am also a fan of Mocucha Toribash and wish to see him tori to tori. Belt: Orange (Because I've made new accounts lots of times) *Wish me luck as I hope to join, cross my heart and hope to die.*
Originally Posted by Loadoregon View Post
Name:Jalen McDaniel in-game: Loadoregon
GMT: Chicago,USA

Past clans: none
What do you most enjoy about Toribash: I enjoy decapitating people and just making people rage.
What can you bring to [eVo]?: Nothing, because it's already a great clan.
Why choose [eVo]: every other clan i wanted to join required brown or higher.
Tell us about yourself: I'm 14 years old. I currently live in Lonoke, Ar. I'm currently going through the process of getting a new computer.
Replays: N/A
If an eVo member recommended you to join, please state his Username here:None

Originally Posted by Tebla View Post
Name: Tebla Nickname: Exotiriorite Reason: I'm not the type of person that always chooses best in class clans, I chose eVo because I've trained long and hard and even dream to be excepted in eVo. I am also a fan of Mocucha Toribash and wish to see him tori to tori. Belt: Orange (Because I've made new accounts lots of times) *Wish me luck as I hope to join, cross my heart and hope to die.*

Both application are not satisfying... Loadoregon, your app is empty, nothing keep my interest.
"new computer" "love decaping"... it's poor and about your raison too choose evo... seriously it's only because of the belt?

Tebla thanks for your compliments but like Loa, we see a lack of information in your apply, if you are too lazy to write a proper free form application, why you didn't took the application form we gived to you at the first page?

I say that for you guys, if you want to be in a clan, you have to give a bit of yourself, something who show that you are not just a name with a belt, it's definitely a no for me, but keep hope.
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
Application. to join evo
Toribash name taigon21
Living in england
past clan:Ssmm
What i enjoy most about toribash i always enjoy myself alone or with friends i love making replays and i love learning witb toribash__
what i cab bring to [eVo]
im someone who dosent lie and get things done i always look for a chance to prove myself and to keep my peers happy my dad is an artise and i follow his style so i can create amazing textures and i trick in real lifealso in tb
Why i choose [eVo] i love eVo and obazu is my inspration to play toribash he showed mre the first ever
spar and he told me to keep training keep going and never give up and soon it'll be the tim where i become the best he mentioned evo and how it would.increase my expirience on tb
About myself I'm reece campbell I'm 14 years old i parkour,trick and do art. most of the time i love eating chicken i play tb most of the time and spar trick i hate people who just leave me or others out i llike people who will be friendly and communicate no matter who. it is ilove challenges my fav music is dubstep with a beautiful singing voice i watch loads of tb vids including mocucha matarika concon dogkuran kuru and other vids.
Replays living toribash movie at 3:35 with my old account ealso
Evo member who told you to join obazu. about three days after i started tb again

full application plz read
Last edited by Taigon21; Apr 18, 2015 at 11:36 PM.
IGN*Ingame Name*: Tebla. Past Clans: N/A. Gender: Male. Belt: Green (Still working on it xD). Opinions: I know eVo is a great clan, with Mocucha and Obazu and everyone else, I'm sure eVo is a great team! I've longed enough, wishing to join eVo someday, and here I fulfill it. I tried my best, but If I am not excepted I will understand. For now I say my prayers, cross my heart, hope to die. But that will be another time, It's very sad to not be excepted in the clan of your dreams, but again, I understand.
-----
And yes, I had lack of information, I tried once more, so I hope you like it.
Last edited by Tebla; Apr 21, 2015 at 12:26 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Taigon21 View Post
Toribash name taigon21
Living in england
past clan:Ssmm
What i enjoy most about toribash i always enjoy myself alone or with friends i love making replays and i love learning witb toribash__
what i cab bring to [eVo]
im someone who dosent lie and get things done i always look for a chance to prove myself and to keep my peers happy my dad is an artise and i follow his style so i can create amazing textures and i trick in real lifealso in tb
Why i choose [eVo] i love eVo and obazu is my inspration to play toribash he showed mre the first ever
spar and he told me to keep training keep going and never give up and soon it'll be the tim where i become the best he mentioned evo and how it would.increase my expirience on tb
About myself I'm reece campbell I'm 14 years old i parkour,trick and do art. most of the time i love eating chicken i play tb most of the time and spar trick i hate people who just leave me or others out i llike people who will be friendly and communicate no matter who. it is ilove challenges my fav music is dubstep with a beautiful singing voice i watch loads of tb vids including mocucha matarika concon dogkuran kuru and other vids.
Replays living toribash movie at 3:35 with my old account ealso
Evo member who told you to join obazu. about three days after i started tb again

full application plz read

I like your application, but if you do parkour or trick, why don't you put any replays? You should know that we're good at replay making because we love to do replays.
+We got a large panel of parkourers to appreciate your work, so why?

Originally Posted by Tebla View Post
IGN*Ingame Name*: Tebla. Past Clans: N/A. Gender: Male Belt: Green (Still working on it xD). Opinions: I know eVo is a great clan, with Mocucha and Obazu and everyone else, I'm sure eVo is a great team! I've longed enough, wishing to join eVo someday, and here I fulfill it. I tried my best, but If I am not excepted I will understand. For now I say my prayers, cross my heart, hope to die. But that will be another time, It's very sad to not be excepted in the clan of your dreams, but again, I understand.

And yes, I had lack of information*, I tried once more, so I hope you like it.

Ok ok I did a little experiment.
I crosses out, in first, what we already know on you, then I crossed out the part where you said eVo is your favorite team+ you really want to be in then I crosses out the part where you said it's sad to not be accpeted by "the clan of your dreams" (you can put it with the part where you say that eVo is your favorite team too ^^)
So what we know on you?
You are a religious man?

In conclusion, I agree with the last point *
And it's no for me.
Last edited by Astral; Apr 21, 2015 at 10:39 AM.
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
I'd like to remind new and future applicants that we created an application format on the first page of this thread. That is there to avoid making seemingly bad apps as seen recently, I'm not going to say names. By all means feel free to make a free form app if you're going to put some effort into it. If not, it would be preferable if people would use the application format.
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
Name:Justin (call me Kirito in game)

GMT:-6

Past clanslong list) CMONSTER, Anbu, Ascend, Godly, Reaper, Origin, Light

What do you most enjoy about Toribash? The fighting aspects with how precise you can be in your movements and the feeling that you will always be surprised

Alot of people I know are in here and this seems like a good clan and I would enjoy to be a part of it.

Tell us about yourself: I'm Justin but I go by Kirito I am 15 I have been playing toribash for about a year, I will be taking game designing courses next school year and I am learning the basics of scripting now. I guess you can say I am antisocial irl (mainly because i have a stuttering problem that likes to come whenever it wants). Well thats it, if I am leaving anything out and you want to know more about me just ask some specific questions and ill happily answer them.
Evolution application
Name: Daanish Baig (IGN:Kolkonut)

GMT:+3

Past clans:N/A

What do you most enjoy about Toribash? Just playing,having fun. Love the concept and execution. I mostly enjoy playing judo,aikido or some crazy mods.

What can you bring to [eVo]?: I can bring a polite, semiskilled judo player. I will try to participate in clan events and stuff as much as possible.
Why choose [eVo]? I was playing some judo when I met a couple of guys from this clan. They were polite, fun to play with and helpful. I wanted to join their group because...it seemed cool.

Tell us about yourself:My name is Daanish Baig, I am 14. I study in the 10th grade and I am a casual gamer. I am fairly good at Toribash ,able to hold my own against brown belts and above and even win on occassion. An interesting fact is that I am a 1st Dan black belt in Shito-Ryu karate. My hobbies include football, chess, and reading(I LOVE READING).

Replays:below
Attached Files
pwnagemega win.rpl (16.6 KB, 3 views)
judonice.rpl (57.7 KB, 3 views)
pwnage.rpl (19.2 KB, 6 views)
decapboss.rpl (51.6 KB, 4 views)
slam.rpl (43.5 KB, 2 views)
judoamazin.rpl (27.3 KB, 4 views)
judoswag.rpl (29.9 KB, 2 views)
mushuwreckage.rpl (41.3 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Kolkonut; May 7, 2015 at 02:04 PM. Reason: More replays!
"But who prays for Satan? Who, in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most?" - Mark Twain.
Name:Matthew
GMT:EST
Past Clans: (daunt),[Ascend]I left both of the clans due to inactivity in the members.
What do you enjoy most about toribash:I truly enjoy the sense of freedom in toribash.This is what I believe sets it apart from other games.I also enjoy the community which is fun to be around and interact with.
What can you bring to [eVo]?:I have skills in tk,aikido,abd,and greykido.I also am a fun person who likes to joke around but is serious when need be.
Why choose [eVo]:Evo is clan with many experienced players and active members.
Tell us about yourself:I enjoy to draw,write and play basketball.I also fish in small tournaments sometimes.I am decent at drawing.I haven't tried making any toribash textures yet.I would say i'm an ok author.I haven't got anything published but I am working on it.Most people would describe me as fun to be around,nice,and someone who laughs at the most random stuff.I am very in-game active and I always look around on the forum I just don't post much.I am not that great at making applications as you can see but I hope I get in.
No eVo member requested me.
Thank you for your consideration-Dinobro123
Attached Files
Moop.rpl (77.2 KB, 4 views)
moop 2.rpl (79.4 KB, 3 views)
decap to the max.rpl (33.0 KB, 4 views)
i decap in multi.rpl (43.7 KB, 3 views)
thatsavedoe.rpl (85.5 KB, 3 views)
decapintk.rpl (75.9 KB, 3 views)
ibeatnovixel.rpl (24.8 KB, 3 views)
boxshu.rpl (88.4 KB, 3 views)
decapping is fun.rpl (38.5 KB, 3 views)
i did it 2.rpl (52.4 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Dinobro123; May 3, 2015 at 04:10 PM.
Signature