ES Recruitment Drive
Well from people I have bothered to watch, I would say CheZda and Nuthug are the most impressive ones I've seen.
Join the [Essence] of Toribash
Originally Posted by NinjaBent View Post
Yes. I'm pretty sure off-topic threads are not ment for unserious posts. That would be wibbles.

Wibbles is DEAD. *sob**sob *

After a while I realized that Numbers, and Dafe are just amazing replay makers and deserve to be nominated for #1.
Last edited by MrJingles; Jun 27, 2011 at 04:37 AM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
The question is impossible to answer because this is based on the reply's opinion.
The best thing we can do, but still doesn't really answer this, is if we can take a poll on who is the best, and the most common name shows up, then it is that person.
Last edited by MajorKitty; Jun 27, 2011 at 04:50 AM.
I'm a wushu person.

I think Ootogi, BAY, Lable, Terlupa, most of fl0w(if not all), Odlov, Xhiba (gets his own section, regardless of being in fl0w), and Logic are quite good.
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
Originally Posted by MajorKitty View Post
The question is impossible to answer because this is based on the reply's opinion.
The best thing we can do, but still doesn't really answer this, is if we can take a poll on who is the best, and the most common name shows up, then it is that person.

That's why it's not in Rapid Threads.

I think the best Aikido player is 1handclap. ;o
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Originally Posted by Glow View Post
I'm a wushu person.

I think Ootogi, BAY, Lable, Terlupa, most of fl0w(if not all), Odlov, Xhiba (gets his own section, regardless of being in fl0w), and Logic are quite good.

You haven't played against brucia, darksamurai ( the real one) or begotten, have you? ;p
Isn't it obvious? ..::AD::.. End of story.
High quality avatars and signatures 5k each or 7k for bundles.
Hum... I'd say CheZda, Numbers, Pulse, Tamer0, Oblivion and Jaker.
Last edited by clayspade; Jul 5, 2011 at 06:03 PM.
I honestly can't come up with a clever signature.
Originally Posted by Zalmoxis View Post
You haven't played against brucia, darksamurai ( the real one) or begotten, have you? ;p

They're good but I think the Alpha members are a little better.
no