ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[VID] Green Screening test
Just preparing for the upcoming clan video of [NeXuS]

I play games and lift weights.
If you want shadows and have a program like after effects you can duplicate video layer (after chroma keying) and turn the bottom video layer upside down and make it black (by adjusting the hue) so you get a shadow. Works perfectly for clips like this, and it will add realism to your video.

1. key out the green
2. duplicate keyed clip
3. Take the bottom clip (not your background) and make it black with adjusting hue
4. Turn it upside down and put it into place
5. adjust layer and color until perfection
7. profit?

You should also make the background enviroment fit the colors of the toris. And if you want you can add blood splatter animations to the screen when you hit someone (as seen in the toribash promo vid) and much more.

One important thing is that your background matches the perspective of the toris.

The possibilities of greenscreening are endless, just experiment around. I think you can get a free trial of After Effects nowdays, and its quite easy to learn the basics you need for the effects mentioned above.

If you don't like the shadows you get from the effect you can make it into a 3d layer and add a light to it, good for light in front or behind the toris, but it won't capture your toris in 3d space.
Last edited by Ezeth; Aug 3, 2011 at 01:33 AM.
Watch this.

http://www.videocopilot.net/tutorials/3d_shadows/

Your video will be amazing.

Also: Make sure your background layer and toris fade in at the same time, otherwise it will look extremely poor.

I'm also curious to see how this turns out.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Just what they said.
Also, there was already video in which this song was used.
retired
What video recording program did you use?
I have items you have TC- Lets Haggle..... |TMA|PSY|TNT|AU|
Lol.

Thank you very much guys but I use Sony Vegas Pro 10

I want to master it first before I go into After Effects.

And plus I took the song as a request,it's mainly a video I did for BlackDemon.
I play games and lift weights.
Originally Posted by HumPeR View Post
Lol.

Thank you very much guys but I use Sony Vegas Pro 10

I want to master it first before I go into After Effects.

And plus I took the song as a request,it's mainly a video I did for BlackDemon.

Time to upgrade bru!
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body