Ranking
Original Post
[VID] trackmania ..::Summer Delight::..
I totally forgot to share my newest trackmania video with you,
as I hope you want to see it.

Now here it is.

I used Sony Vegas to edit it.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
sick i loved the colors eventhough they werent to heavy, they fitted the song and the actual flow of the video so much
/offtopic add me on steam kaoz126 we could maybe play sometime
Check out my Youtube!
Thank you. Sorry but I don't have steam, since I rarely play anything other besides trackmania and minecraft.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
I remember when I used to play this game. Good ol' times.

Very relaxing video,I really enjoy them more that hardcore shit

Awesome/10
I play games and lift weights.
You and your Trackmania vids.
As always great flow, track goes well with the colors and the gameplay.
The gameplay isn't flawless but as far as I can tell it's pretty good...
Anyway, you know I like your vids (;
Makes me want to play TMN and buy it, rather than playing the freeware.
want to race around in a gallardo aswell :<
nice and shiney, smooth recording, the replays were pretty mediocre, but the pretty car more than made up for it.

2: 36 was brilliant, jizz material, more of that and it would have been brilliant

main thing is i was hoping to see it sync a little with the music, a few moments when i thought the race could finish on a power note, or that part where theres the build up going on around 2:00-2:15, and youre racing partly in the shade, all i could think was that racing in the dark, editing it to look a little faster with the build up, then finishing on that break into the slow tune with a jump over the finish line with some nice slow-mo hang time, making the brightness pop a little more for that scene, like 2: 36, panning the camera round so we can get a close up of the car. would have been amazing, mind blowing!

overall, looked pretty, fun to watch and makes me want to paly again.

also, why the name change? =/
Last edited by BenDover; Aug 3, 2011 at 09:35 AM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Wow, thats the criticism I want to have in here. o7

Yeah, the driving looks a little noobish. I made these tracks a little too hard compared to the ones in ..::Happiness::.. , but they were just so much fun to conquer.

Now to the slow-motion. I scraped all of the couch-coins together and with the help of my recent annual festivity for my existence, I got enough money to purchase the Twixtor-plugin for My vegas. It basically creates frames between the original captured frames. This time I recorded with 30fps and no twixtor so slow mo... couldn't happen.
For my next recording (60fps + twixtor), slow-mo parts will happen, when appropriate.

Oh, and I will create some easier tracks, which can be driven by me without having sweat-attacks.

For the next one I will also have a new skin for mah lambo. (still WIP)