Ranking
Original Post
Town of Salem

Play the alpha version at:
http://www.blankmediagames.com/townofsalem

Support Them (not needed)
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...e-browser-game

Town of Salem is a fresh innovation on the classic party games Mafia and Werewolf. It is a game of murder, accusations, deceit and mob hysteria. Town of Salem takes place in the era of the Salem witch trials in an alternate universe version of Salem, MA.

How To Play

The game ranges from 7 to 15 players. These players are randomly divided into alignments - Town, Mafia, Serial Killers, Arsonists and Neutrals. If you are a Town member (the good guys) you must track down the Mafia and other villains before they kill you. The catch? You don't know who is a Town member and who is a villain. If you are an evil role, such as a Serial Killer, you secretly murder town members in the veil of night and try to avoid getting caught.

People From Toribash that play
Sil- (Silxo)
Lazors- (bhalago)
k6vamees-(metsavend)
Laser- (Laser)
Pair- (Pair)
Imaslayaa-(Imaslayaa)
Duck-(Garg)
Dropkick-(Silco)
Kido-(Kitty Illusion)
Juhizz-(Jizz)
Adam2332(CUNTCUNTCUNT)
lane12345(Oraxx)
TimmyboyG-(TimmyboyG)
CallmeClay-(Clay)

How Much Does It Cost?

Free! Town of Salem is a free to play game and will be free forever.

http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb...?mode=register
Put Refer as Silxo (if you want :3)

Last edited by Sil; Jan 13, 2015 at 02:40 PM.
|FAQ|[re]|Programmer|
I'm back :)
I started playing today. My un is bhalago.
Also this thread is way more descriptive than the last one. I suggest using this even though it's newer.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Jester continues to be one of the best roles i've played ;> IGN: metsavend, i usually play All Any games.
Last edited by k6vamees; Oct 31, 2014 at 10:00 PM.
But why's the rum gone? :v
Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
I started playing today. My un is bhalago.
Also this thread is way more descriptive than the last one. I suggest using this even though it's newer.

The other one was never really talked about, we can use this.

My in-game name is Laser as well, I find that Jester and Executioner are the funnest roles.
I haven't played it much since the update where there were more than just classic and custom, I should.
Last edited by Laser; Oct 31, 2014 at 10:08 PM.
S A D B O Y S
Alright I have updated the list

My favorite role is godfather because I feel like I have so much power. It is also tricky because one mistake and you could lose the game for the rest of the mafia. Veteran is also a role I prefer over others.
|FAQ|[re]|Programmer|
Add me to that list my name is pair. Ive played for awhile and i supported the kickstarter and got some kool shit mang
Scribe pls c:
[OSHI] [Judo Organization] [Aether] [Team AikidoBigDojo] [PSN]
[3:50:35 PM] Sam: I'm a lyrical, cynical, rythmical demon.
Spittin out lines like I spit out hot semen.....
Taking a break...
I was thinking of supporting the kickstarter, what were the rewards from doing that?
|FAQ|[re]|Programmer|
Played this not to long ago with a buddy,
I stopped playing for a while but have recently gotten back into it,
I've been having loads of fun playing exe

A few matches ago I was trying to get my target lynched, but they found out they were ino and were going to hang me next morning,
but my target got killed by the sk that night,
turning me into a jester
then they lynched me and I won :>

ign: imaSlayaa
Originally Posted by k6vamees View Post
Piles of gold, probably some items like pets or skins.

that and an avatar ingame and on forum but not sure.
no u