[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Fluidicy View Post
Fuck off lol don’t post that shit on my thread
-----
Love: if you wanna send that tc over bby I accept your offer

still up?
Love: yeah mate send the tc
-----
Blackfuzz: if only a few items are 38k then fuck off all my items are not worth 3k more, you think i was born yesterday mate?
Last edited by Fluidicy; Apr 11, 2018 at 01:52 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
thats market price... this is the forums
-----
theyre worth about 44k with a 50% discount on the market. I did the maths before offering... but if you dont want to be reasonable, fine.
I can offer more but idk if I want to due to your rude attitude towards me.
-----
2/3 of your 3D items arent even worth 4k tc... I only want the 3D items, not all of your items...
-----
if you want to make a deal, list the 3D items with a price and ill come back with a counter offer.
-----
And why don't you tell that to @jere who offered 40k.
Last edited by blackfuzz; Apr 11, 2018 at 01:41 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
FABULOUS
Blackfuzz: i know my own prices and i know my maths, every 3d item in my active invo alone which is Candy Locks Kickin' Kick L Kickin' Kick R Kunai Holster Punkspike L Punkspike R Valkyrie Left Wing Valkyrie Rightwould be 78k, and not only did you also want every 3d item in my deac, but everything that im selling in my active is going for off either 50% or 40% lower than the current cheapest in the market. but ill make you a deal. you want all the 3d shit in my active invo its 66k but dont make a shit offer of 44k, im a buisness women. i like good prices set and then work from there. my attitude was a result of a shit price, sorry mate.