Ranking
Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
Is muramana a thing on ryze?

CLG ran it. The Muramana procs on single target spells and auto attacks, certainly more damage than seraph's embrace.
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
CLG ran it. The Muramana procs on single target spells and auto attacks, certainly more damage than seraph's embrace.

Does it proc in addition to the damage you would normally do, or is it just a choice between one or the other? I'm not really sure how it works, I'm wondering if I were to build it on someone like malzahar would it deal 6% of his mana for each tick of his E, and of his R? I'm interested because malzahar's minions scale extremely well from his AD, and if I were to build an item that doesn't hurt malzahar's spell damage output while making his creeps more of a threat lategame I would be one happy camper.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Does it proc in addition to the damage you would normally do, or is it just a choice between one or the other? I'm not really sure how it works, I'm wondering if I were to build it on someone like malzahar would it deal 6% of his mana for each tick of his E, and of his R? I'm interested because malzahar's minions scale extremely well from his AD, and if I were to build an item that doesn't hurt malzahar's spell damage output while making his creeps more of a threat lategame I would be one happy camper.

"Re: Malz
Remember that Muramana's active won't proc on your voidlings or on any ability but your space aids (maybe) and your r. So you might want to ignore it if you can get away with it. "

taken from a forum
I'm a fucking professional!
It's additional damage, though I'm pretty sure it doesn't work with dot spells. I ran it recently as Ryze, shit was cash. I haven't had a quadra in so long, too much support or jungle.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Chuck (engrace) almost too heavy but I managed to win it somehow.

retired
Originally Posted by ToonWorld View Post
That shows you have no idea how OP AP shaco is. Gtfo till you learn this. I soloed Baron as AP shaco fool.

You can't solo baron with ap shaco anymore since he got nerfed.
Hum , first you tell me not to play ap shaco when we used to play together now you play him? pathetic...
And I agree ap shaco is for the lols and the fun to play him , not good on teamfights , unless some idiots chase you and go into the bush with youre clone.
Is muramana a thing on ryze?

Yea, the active on Muramana is so good. Come late game, Rzye will hardly dent his mana bar in teamfights so the Muramana is highly effective for Ryze as his mana come late game will actually have a use. Q and W proc it.

I wanna try Muramana on Syndra. Her ult procs Muramana, and if you have 6-7 orbs for ult, thats like 500 additional magic damage. The burst be so good. Could even build Syndra tanky ap with Frozen Fist, Muramana, BV or something.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
Originally Posted by Powas View Post
Chuck (engrace) almost too heavy but I managed to win it somehow.

-snip-

One does not just simply 'not farm' on nidalee.

Seriously though, cougar stance in ap, all you gotta do is leap, claw the tinie ones, and q the siege, and you get like almost the entire wave.

Why does she have 34 creeps?
inq.
Originally Posted by sham View Post
One does not just simply 'not farm' on nidalee.

Seriously though, cougar stance in ap, all you gotta do is leap, claw the tinie ones, and q the siege, and you get like almost the entire wave.

Why does she have 34 creeps?

She was with me on the lane, I simply didn't let her cs (note: totally not a support, got few wards from her, tho)
That doesn't explain why she had 34 creeps in 42minute-long game, tho, especially since we ate turret at 13 min mark.
retired
Originally Posted by j4nd0 View Post
Yea, the active on Muramana is so good. Come late game, Rzye will hardly dent his mana bar in teamfights so the Muramana is highly effective for Ryze as his mana come late game will actually have a use. Q and W proc it.

I wanna try Muramana on Syndra. Her ult procs Muramana, and if you have 6-7 orbs for ult, thats like 500 additional magic damage. The burst be so good. Could even build Syndra tanky ap with Frozen Fist, Muramana, BV or something.

Syndra still isn't good.
I R IRONMAN