Toribash
Alright so, I made a new account a few days ago and I think I will leave my old account because I have wasted so much dust making some decks that aren't even in the meta. For example, when I first made my account around 1 or 2 months ago, I mad a c'thun hunter deck then moved to c'thun druid and then after that I made a budget zoolock deck and then finally I made a budget quest rogue deck. Anyway I'm planning on getting a budget hunter deck (the one toast made) and use that for the time being and also save up for a proper Quest Warrior deck. The only problem in this is that Quest Warrior is super expensive. What do you guys think?
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
Originally Posted by Stone View Post
Alright so, I made a new account a few days ago and I think I will leave my old account because I have wasted so much dust making some decks that aren't even in the meta. For example, when I first made my account around 1 or 2 months ago, I mad a c'thun hunter deck then moved to c'thun druid and then after that I made a budget zoolock deck and then finally I made a budget quest rogue deck. Anyway I'm planning on getting a budget hunter deck (the one toast made) and use that for the time being and also save up for a proper Quest Warrior deck. The only problem in this is that Quest Warrior is super expensive. What do you guys think?

I'm not sure how making a new account would be advantageous. If you have an account with cards, that's better than account with no cards. Unless of course you barely had any cards and think all the beginner quests combined will give you more opportunities this time around.

Free to play hunter will always be one of the best cheap decks. Most of hunters best cards are very low in rarity, especially Savannah Highmane. If you like early to midrange decks for cheap, hunter is the way to go.

Quest Warrior is very expensive. While it is a great deck, it's better for tournaments than actually climbing the ladder.

The better ladder decks at the moment are:

Fast Decks: Aggro Druid, Token Shaman, Pirate Warrior
Mid Range: Midrange Paladin, Secret Mage
Slow Decks: Control Mage, Control Paladin, maybe Taunt Warrior
Combo Decks: Quest/Miracle Rogue, maybe Purify Priest.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
I'm not sure how making a new account would be advantageous. If you have an account with cards, that's better than account with no cards. Unless of course you barely had any cards and think all the beginner quests combined will give you more opportunities this time around.

Free to play hunter will always be one of the best cheap decks. Most of hunters best cards are very low in rarity, especially Savannah Highmane. If you like early to midrange decks for cheap, hunter is the way to go.

Quest Warrior is very expensive. While it is a great deck, it's better for tournaments than actually climbing the ladder.

The better ladder decks at the moment are:

Fast Decks: Aggro Druid, Token Shaman, Pirate Warrior
Mid Range: Midrange Paladin, Secret Mage
Slow Decks: Control Mage, Control Paladin, maybe Taunt Warrior
Combo Decks: Quest/Miracle Rogue, maybe Purify Priest.

Well I recently sold all my cards except my common cards to get a quest rogue so basically my main has more commons and the alt is catching up. And thanks for your input. I guess I'll either make a pirate warrior deck or an aggro druid deck.
I'm so proud Sparky
That moment when you accidentally overkill your opponent by 145 damage...

Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
Ayyy! We're rank 2.

Total Stats on the season so far (12 days in)

Total Games: 234
Total Win Rate: 59%
Time Played: 18.3 hours
Best Matchup: Rogue - 10W 3L
Worst Matchup: Paladin - 8W 12L
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
Go get em bod. If you make it to legendary Ill buy you a pack of cards lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ayyyy LMAO. We got Rank 1 today. We're now facing the absolute best players. I faced off against Control again, lost again. But I did score a win against #15 legend.

Beat #15

Lost to Control

So I'm Rank 1, 58% win rate, 277 games played. Hoping to get first time legend tomorrow.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
Have you made legend yet? Also I was wondering if I could add you so I could watch you play and such
I'm so proud Sparky
Originally Posted by Stone View Post
Have you made legend yet? Also I was wondering if I could add you so I could watch you play and such

Not yet! Fell back to rank 2. I have like, 9 days to go from Rank 2 to Legend. I will say the climb from 5 to legend is a looooooooong one. Tough too. You start doing well and then queue into a counter deck over and over again.

And yeah of course, DrHax#1235
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!