Ranking
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
If anybody is willing, I'd love to play normals with someone who's in Gold or above. I think it would help me learn the game better going against better players.
I'm Bronze 4 on my promos 1/0 and I don't play much. Probably just one game for anyday we both happen to be on and I don't get on much either.

Ign: friesguy5467

Careful, it doesn't always help. You need to find someone that will be critical, but not to critical that it will just piss you off. Cause that is what I had to deal with. *cough*Hax*cough*

<3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
true

also do any of you want to trade 120k for $10 worth of RP? I've been trying to sell it, but have had no luck.
Originally Posted by BuZe View Post
true

also do any of you want to trade 120k for $10 worth of RP? I've been trying to sell it, but have had no luck.

I would if I had the $10 m8. I might get some in a few days. Ill let you know if you still have it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thanks, and yeah I will most likely still have this tc in a few days.
I'm thinking about getting Gnar just for lols, idk.
Originally Posted by BuZe View Post
Thanks, and yeah I will most likely still have this tc in a few days.
I'm thinking about getting Gnar just for lols, idk.

Should probably ask what server you play on.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Buze I have 20$ of RP my friend is gonna buy for me. I could maybe get him to buy 10 dollars of RP for you instead later on.

But I need to ReDL league, which will actually be possible like next week or the week after that.

Add me on US servers; KMizfit

I'll be able to do promos and stuff since I'm close to 30 on that account. Hoping to land Silver
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
But Hax is my senpai :c

I don't think he was ever harsh on me. He just left many many paragraphs that could've been the Declaration of Independence telling me why I was doing bad and what I could've done better.

I'll only really get mad if you tell me I'm bad too often and too loosely without giving me a good reason why you think so or helping me fix what makes me suck.

Which is why I stopped playing Ranked for a bit. If I die once, people get this urge to tell me I suck even though I had no control over the things that happened *cough*stuck in space*cough* which puts me in a mini tilt. While in mini tilt, I'll probably die from a stupid mistake then they say I should kill myself (yes, there are a lot of 12 year olds in Bronze) then I go to a full on tilt which would probably cause me to die 5 times in 2 mins...

Fuck these kids.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
Buze I have 20$ of RP my friend is gonna buy for me. I could maybe get him to buy 10 dollars of RP for you instead later on.

But I need to ReDL league, which will actually be possible like next week or the week after that.

I'll be able to do promos and stuff since I'm close to 30 on that account. Hoping to land Silver

Dont take this away from me O.O or do. I might just buy the Sims.
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
But Hax is my senpai :c

I don't think he was ever harsh on me. He just left many many paragraphs that could've been the Declaration of Independence telling me why I was doing bad and what I could've done better.

I'll only really get mad if you tell me I'm bad too often and too loosely without giving me a good reason why you think so or helping me fix what makes me suck.

Which is why I stopped playing Ranked for a bit. If I die once, people get this urge to tell me I suck even though I had no control over the things that happened *cough*stuck in space*cough* which puts me in a mini tilt. While in mini tilt, I'll probably die from a stupid mistake then they say I should kill myself (yes, there are a lot of 12 year olds in Bronze) then I go to a full on tilt which would probably cause me to die 5 times in 2 mins...

Fuck these kids.

I was joking, I love him.
I love it when you play with those 12 year olds who get pissed at you for dying once, then 10 minutes later you are stomping them out and carrying them.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
Should probably ask what server you play on.

NA
Originally Posted by Hydra View Post

RAWWRH is gonna do it, if he can't then I'll tell you.