people playing: 192, servers online: 55, games played: 136,463,897 Top Player: noca

Toribash Community » Market » Art/Textures » Requests
Register FAQ General Rules Community

Old Sep 8, 2017   #1
Jolt

5th Dan Black Belt

Car Show Photography Logo.
So starting up a small hobby in Car shows, Taking pictures, videos, rollers etc. I decided I wanted a logo I could rep on my IG, Put on shirts or even make stickers out of it. Now for a month, I've dealt with Logomatics and they were on the right path till I was told it would cost 100 dollars more for shading, making the art more 3d, etc. So I cut them off and got a refund. I am willing to spend 10-30$ dollars depending and im not wanting to spend 10 dollars per color choice <-< or some bs. Im willing to work anything in the PMS but would like to see WIPs and ill give my opinion if we should continue it or not but I would like to see different art styles {Vector art is nice tho like what Life was asking for} (Im not looking for the most realistic thing in the world but something clean cut and would look fire on a shirt or videos ya know.

**I DO LIVE IN FLORIDA, IRMA BOUTA BANG ME, But its ok Ill see yall next week**

If any other contact needs to be made I can link my steam or discord. (If you want we got Myspace to my guy)

Now I know some of yall can draw unlike myself even tho I do have a drawing but I want someone to "Finalize or Professionalize" This logo for me.

The name Im under is "Camberlens" (Feel free to follow my IG @Camberlens, I need more likes and will be going to 2 Cleanculture meets so more pics soon) Being at shows with cars low enough to eat shit going 20mphs on speed bumps. I drew a design based of a cambered "Rim" (Not wheel+Tire) and giving the DLSR drawing I had a Widebody effect. I hope any artist in the JDM/Stance world would grasp the concept of what Widebody/Deep dish/DSLR cameras all look like if they were shoved into 1 idea.

My amazing drawing it has no wheel cause I can't draw 

This is my ghetto outline but would like it to be polished up.

Liberty Walk GTR 

Example of "Deepdish" wheels from BBS
BBS LM-3Piece Deep Wheels 

Now I do have the prints from Logomatics as they said I can't publish them for my own use but well think of it as examples.
1st Concept 

This was going on the right path before I noticed no Over fender like my drawing.

2nd Concept 

Ghetto Photoshop drawing, Mainly for the body of the camera 

A final version but the problem is that rim was c/p and wanted me to pay extra to try and get it drawn on. They didn't fix it so I got tired of their bs and refunded my payment

Last edited by Jolt; Sep 12, 2017 at 11:10 PM..
Jolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10, 2017   #2
Jolt

5th Dan Black Belt

Bampp.

Someone help a brother q-q
Old Sep 11, 2017   #3
Jolt

5th Dan Black Belt

Bump, Irmas a hoe
Old Sep 12, 2017   #4
dengue
Chatterbox

Punk Belt

I can say by your references you can do it by yourself.
do it! do it! Just do it!

I would do different and better, but the reference seems easy to be done.
dengue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13, 2017   #5
Jolt

5th Dan Black Belt

Originally Posted by dengue View Post
I can say by your references you can do it by yourself.
do it! do it! Just do it!

I would do different and better, but the reference seems easy to be done.

I mean, I've tried all the way till the rim then I got stuck lol, but it's mainly just tryna take my concept/idea and just finalizing it through someone whos been through the ropes of digital design n stuff and make it more professional and clean cut.
Old Sep 14, 2017   #6
MarciTheReal

Orange Belt

You still need it? If yes you found your man :-)
Behance.net/designexhibition
MarciTheReal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14, 2017   #7
Jolt

5th Dan Black Belt

Originally Posted by MarciTheReal View Post
You still need it? If yes you found your man :-)
Behance.net/designexhibition

Is this the art you do? Pretty clean I like the aggressive look the cute animals even have

I'm not sure how much you'd charge but I would def like a general outline of what you'd aim for.

Personally I hate asking for something then I dump the idea on the person I wasted his time on but a general outline is nice to get an idea if it should be continued