Ranking
Original Post
Another Sigma vid
Hey guys, i think most of you will know me, but im quite a well known vid maker (here are 3 examples of my work: Taekkyon me | Fisting | Hexed), and me and Rob have been talking, and ive decided i would also like to make a Sigma vid.

Right, Warcry has named the 4 best replay makers in the clan as himself, Geast, Khmerkid and Dreameater, so these are the 4 replay makers this thread applies for (if they want to be in this vid, that is). I don't like to include too many people in my vids (it makes it hard to track who ive included and how many times), so i am only using these 4.

I won't be charging for this vid, although donations are welcome :P

So yeh, please start posting replays, and ill talk about shaders, music etc closer to the time.
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
I approve of this entirely.
Stickied.

This vid will come after my huge one, and it'll basically be for recruitment of super good players.
infamous
thumbing through the bands I be playin' with the check, keep it real 'til I die, put it on my set Tapion's Avatar
4th Dan Black Belt
Nice to see that you are going to make a vid for us Moop, after all I have seen all of your vid, which I enjoy and got a 10 in my enjoyment meter.
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
Originally Posted by Warcry View Post
I approve of this entirely.
Stickied.

This vid will come after my huge one, and it'll basically be for recruitment of super good players.

U didnt sticky
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
eek. must do new replays. Did warcry send you eny of us replays?
[Sigma]
And the second largest penis in animal kindom
Originally Posted by Moop View Post

Right, Warcry has named the 4 best replay makers in the clan as himself etc.

How modest of him.
<Tapion> Salmon is nice fish
Originally Posted by sprooj View Post
How modest of him.

I swear to God, I saw this coming.
[CENTER]"Sigma"
thumbing through the bands I be playin' with the check, keep it real 'til I die, put it on my set Tapion's Avatar
4th Dan Black Belt
Originally Posted by sprooj View Post
Aren't I hilarious?

yes, you are quite the hilarious one.
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home