Ranking
Original Post
Dishonored 1 and 2
Dishonored
Short Summary of the beginning:

just incase

This game is mainly a stealth and spy type of game (plus assassin stuff ). There are two ways to go for this game, High Chaos and Low Chaos. That can change the game's ending greatly. (Don't kill everyone = Low Chaos | Kill everyone = High Chaos) You can use a variety of weapons. From Arrows, to Guns, to Magic.

Cinematic Trailer

Can be played on PC, Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 (Definitive edition on PS4 and XboxOne)
There are two DLCs for Dishonored.
The knife of Dunwall
The Witches of Brigmore
These DLCs let you play as the man named Daud, who kidnapped Emily.
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________
Recently announced: as of 8 hours ago from now
Dishonored 2 has been announced. And you can play as Emily.

Trailer

click me!

Last edited by WeooWeoo; Jun 15, 2015 at 01:03 PM. Reason: stupidity of mine

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Honestly pretty excited. I remember reading something about the lore writers and how much they loved making the lore and background for this game but they were a bit disappointed because they didn't think dishonored 1 was as big of a hit as anticipated so didn't expect to make a sequel. I will most definitely buy it, I'm not sure I'll pay full price for it though, considering it's a storyline game and not much replay value.
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
I've played the game over and over, including the DLCs. I love this game a lot.

I couldn't convince any of my friends to buy because I beat the game in 20 hours. Nobody seems to really understand that even though I'm not playing it for hundreds of hours it gives a really good, fun experience with a compelling story. That's exactly how I feel about a lot of my favorite singleplayer games (mainly fable 1 and farcry 3). It's honestly why I love singleplayer games because they just focus 100% on making an awesome storyline with fun gameplay and can often include many aspects of different genres because they don't have to focus any resources on multiplayer, balancing etc. This is a prime example because it's got parkour which is kinda platformer and really fluid parkour at that, awesome combat and takedowns, not just the same two takedowns either, unlocking abilities, good physics and graphics and shops with different playstyles. Under rated game imo and I was a little shocked to see dishonored 2 be announced, i thought bethesda was going to more profitable ventures but they are just cranking out games.
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
For some reason, Emily looks Asian. But no ones gonna argue about it.

For some reason, i'm replaying the first one right now ^^

Bought GOTY yesterday haha
"You can now play as Emily."
What if I let Emily fall of the edge?
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
>.> spoiler that please