ES Recruitment Drive
they are both the same, apple even said this when they sued samsung.
but the iphone is a uncompatible piece of shit, wich is chained on itunes
Got any problems or questions about computers or any other tech?Feel free to PM me any time. Lmod for Computer/Mobile Chat
Please tell me why it sucks. I want to know. I have an iPod Touch which is almost 4 years old, my parents both have iPhone 4's and in my opinion they are very nice to work with.

And no, it does not mean I think Samsung phones are awful. I have had the phone of my friend in my hands it's fine too.
Last edited by Dilara; Sep 12, 2012 at 09:11 PM.
Originally Posted by Dilara View Post
Please tell me why it sucks. I want to know. I have an iPod Touch which is almost 4 years old, my parents both have iPhone 4's and in my opinion they are very nice to work with.

And no, it does not mean I think Samsung phones are awful. I have had the phone of my friend in my hands it's fine too.

I care not madam. I just use a phone to text and call :/ I use my ipod for my gaming type handhelds So the iPhone shouldn't exsist for me
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
The 5 was delayed in order to match Samsung and Android specs. We have passed the equilibrium point, Android OS and phones are now ahead of Apple. As we all saw from Apple's recent disgusting behavior, they are just clawing for second place.
There's no reason to buy an Apple any more.

Android has now cornered the high end market, and the low end market. It's just a matter of time before Apple is once again pushed back.
iphone 5 - nothing special, the same iphone 4s just a bit larger with a bit better processor and graphics
Slightly upgraded processor, a tiny bit taller, and a new camera. Overall, not worth your money.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
I now own a iPhone and a android phone and in my opinion they are very alike but iPhones are cheaper to repair then any other and Easyer as I do phone and other repairs were I work.

But that's just my opinion.
Slow It Down And Dont Miss A Thing
Originally Posted by poppo361 View Post
Slightly upgraded processor, a tiny bit taller, and a new camera. Overall, not worth your money.

camera is the exact same. they only changed the camera lens cover,same quality photos.
I like the iphone more than android, because it's more casual and in my opinion it looks more beautifull