Toribash
Watching now darling in the FranXX and Parasyte
Darlin in in the FranXX is mecha anime
Parasyte: everyone know
Cringiest mecha anime tbh.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Violet Evergarden hits the spot.
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Overlord 2 is exactly what I expect, enough intrigue and development to make the inevitable shit hitting the fan feel as undesirable as it should be.

Overlord 2 is going fine, i'm not really putting high expectations on it, plus it's the only show that i'm following this season tho. Is impressive how politics in Overlord looks a little less boring. unlike log horizon

And the op? spoilers, spoilers everywhere, they just can't resist.

Also, i f miss Konosuba.
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
I'm following Overlord for the character designs, lmao. The arts in the ending song is just sooooo awesome looking.
- made in Indonesia

You're very welcome.
- made in Indonesia

I watched darlin in the franxx ep 4 today
Grancrest senki ep 4 today
Killing bites ep 3
and Black bullet ep 8
Originally Posted by yuki View Post
Overlord 2 is going fine, i'm not really putting high expectations on it, plus it's the only show that i'm following this season tho. Is impressive how politics in Overlord looks a little less boring. unlike log horizon

Ye, I realize after rereading what I said that makes it sound like I dislike Overlord. I don't. I think it's paced remarkably well, and puts sufficient weight behind the violence through intrigue and drama so that it doesn't make it gratuitous. Death as a theme isn't taken lightly, which makes the show enjoyable for me, since I'm generally averse to how anime handles death.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games