Ranking
My case came with an LED fan at the front grill.
Thinking about replacing it with a noctua but they're expensive and don't match the colours.
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
did a plan for someone a while back who remotely flew helicopters from his home for work.
like full helicopters, not model ones.
had a similar setup to you, but with 3 32" screens.
it was like, ultimate nerd candy.

impossibru, you eather trolling or got trolled, maximum you can fly remotely is UAV or selfmade one from RT model with camera (actually not as bad as it sounds since it's cheap as fuck and even used sometimes to make maps (like really rare cases but there is such use) )
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
i dunno, the satelite dish on his roof and the photos of those cargo helicopters made it seem pretty convincing.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
absolutely unrealistic even from stand point of turning engine on and off sequences
tell me about aikido
Originally Posted by snake View Post
absolutely unrealistic even from stand point of turning engine on and off sequences

Why is it impossible? Seems pretty simple to me.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
impossibru, you eather trolling or got trolled, maximum you can fly remotely is UAV or selfmade one from RT model with camera (actually not as bad as it sounds since it's cheap as fuck and even used sometimes to make maps (like really rare cases but there is such use) )

A quick google shows helicopters that can be flown remotely dating back to 2002, at least for military use.
<~suomynona> TITS OR ELEELETH
Yeah, still using the dell

dell latitude d505

broken part of the screen.

Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
Why is it impossible? Seems pretty simple to me.

you can't simply make RC for any helicopter yourself. you need a helicopter with these systems pre-installed. so the chances are this is military ones are quite high.

Originally Posted by Eleeleth View Post
A quick google shows helicopters that can be flown remotely dating back to 2002, at least for military use.

UAV are not a transporting helicopter. no company or organization will let piloting $10-15 milion machines transporting cargo or personel to be controlled on RC.

may be in a decade when unmanned choppers will be more common we will see these in commercial use, but i doubt UAV will stop being a military toys in next 5-10 years.

the only kind of prototype of conventional helicopter that may be used for transportation i could find was this

http://www.aviationtoday.com/av/tops...-8C_78391.html

and this is still pretty experimental thing
Last edited by snake; Jul 1, 2014 at 05:57 PM.
tell me about aikido
UAV are not a transporting helicopter.

Oh yeah this term that literally stands for Unmanned Aerial Vehicle places constraints on what the vehicles can be used for.

Also, jesus christ, chill the fuck out with the bold. It makes it look like you're talking down to us, which makes you look like a fucking prick. If that was your intention then good job, you're an asshole. If it wasn't, be aware that it makes you look like an asshole.
<~suomynona> TITS OR ELEELETH
you can't simply make RC for any helicopter yourself. you need a helicopter with these systems pre-installed. so the chances are this is military ones are quite high.

Oh, you just got confused. Ben never said that he made the helicopters himself, just that he flys them for his job.

Plenty of companies make unmanned helicopters that could be used for that kind of work, so it's not that extreme to imagine.

may be in a decade when unmanned choppers will be more common we will see these in commercial use, but i doubt UAV will stop being a military toys in next 5-10 years.

They already stopped being just military toys FYI.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff