ES Recruitment Drive
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
My Experiences Corner
Let's Start of from the first day of summer. I was excited to be free from all the work for a long time until I realize that good games don't come out until the fall 2016(and the movies too). So I been recently going out with my grandma to the movies a lot talking about lots and lots of stuff and hanging out with here until days pass. I was working on my replay thread for the most part (cause I was bored I said that in a post awhile ago 4 days into my summer).
it was cool that we laughed and had a good time then I was balling out on the court with friends (made most of my shots even a half court shot). Tried to hook up my Xbox one and play sport games then tried to play black ops 3 but my controller is broken (I'm destructive) so I hooked up my xbox 360 and started playing the new stuff and I went to play modern warfare 3TM were I had some LOL moments with some randoms and friends. My friends told me that ii disappeared from this game and Minecraft (that's why goblinslay is my friend. Still a little bit needy.) and that is true I escaped the life of toribash to go to console to enjoy console games I originally like console games but sport games were the only thing I like to enjoy. I kinda got use to it since I played Left 4 Dead with my dad then I went back to sports games I notice one of my subs invited me to the game but I ignored because idk I thought it would of been infected (that's one of the game modes in MW3)like always from him but I got rather bored of the game are AC turned off 1 week after the first 4 days of summer because the compressor was broken and when I went down stairs it was leaking pretty badly we got groceries packed everything in the deepfreezer and got installing portable A/C's it was cooling the house by day and by night however bugs were getting in my room like flies in such a caterpillar showed up on the wall and it was crawling in my bed I got a shoe and killed it 1 day after I killed the caterpillar a mosquito was in my room it was right beside the TV so I killed that insect too (I still have the stain in my wall it will be repainted shortly).From then on I had to take the trash out regularly when it's overflowed. I watch YouTube everyday and I always watch videos. dashie is what I have been watching for the past 2 months I find him hilarious from time to time I also have been listing to hopsin as well.i got addicting to this game that most people are playing right now I don't know if it's officially out but people are saying it's out I got a new Samsung tablet that's running a new operating system the downloads took FOREVER to upload I had t wait a extra day for it to finish downloading and uploading (I know it's transferring my downloads to my new tablet.)now currently I have woken up grab a snack (like a classic sandwich ham and cheese) and started surfing around the forums like I always do to post and play some in-game games (not the case in which we are in a event)

This is what has transpired for the last month 1/2 I will be updating my status.
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719