Toribash
It was fun, I dare say I was the scariest person out in York tonight.

Ended up going as a nazi, wasn't my original intention but i had this gasmask (bought at a metal festival last year), and a trenchcoat which looked scary together. Then someone said I looked like gestapo. Then people were cutting up shirts (silly conformist zombies) and I commandeered some red cloth to serve as an armband. I did refrain from drawing a swastika on it, I have my moral boundaries + I did want an actual chance to get into some clubs.

But yeah it was a fun night, did alot of stuff in role, refusing to drink anything but white wine and blonde ale (nothing more malicious than that). The assertive among you might realise I'm back a little early (1:40am), I have a 9am lecture :V

Ich Liebe Dich
Ass is a common ghetto suffix
God damit Nike.
Talk your shit, be yourself
play the cards that you've been dealt. -E-Dubble

Hxcbbqimo: you're german
Hxcbbqimo: so you don't count
Atleast i'm honest, and it is halloween, the holiday's practically there just so people can dress politically incorrectly, like food and like slu...cats, i mean cats (in fishnet stockings and miniskirts).

And don't worry shock, karma's biting me back. Instead of sleeping off the booze at 4am in the morning, I am currently atoning for my barely acceptable halloween costume by researching and giving a critique of Milgram's obedience experiment. The experiment which found that 60% of all people would elecute an innocent to death in the presence of a man in a labcoat. Thus showing that Germans are not any more predisposed towards violence then any other race, and that it could have happened to anyone. I'm probably digging myself a deeper hole but I am intoxicated, sleep deprived, and I'm part Italian so we can bear the burden of our association with fascism together.
Ass is a common ghetto suffix
Had a wild idea about making a new set, but it proved too difficult for me to properly complete it. The only thing i'm somewhat satisfied is the head, rest is sort of weird. Was planning to do the ottoman jester, a playable character from Assassin's Creed: Revelations multiplayer. I'm still at two minds about finishing it, and the only reason is started it because it seemed like a great idea, but i'm limited by my lack skills with paint. See what you think.

Edit: i also just noticed i misplaced the hand textures -.- And i think this is the place where paint.net won't be enough for make it look proper.

the ottoman jester

my attempts

Last edited by k6vamees; Nov 2, 2012 at 04:34 PM.
But why's the rum gone? :v
I like the standalone set a lot actually, provided I wouldn't know your reference image. The face texture looks a bit squashed, the bandeau looks great though. I bet the set details look a lot better on a 512 set.

Great work anyway.

Some music talk as well, although this obviously isn't my work here ( i wish ). Apart from everything else i listen to, i enjoy good game OST's. Enjoy.

Also haven't had the time to continue with the sets, still have them though.

Tracks

Last edited by k6vamees; Dec 12, 2012 at 04:59 PM. Reason: stupid smileys
Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you my personal definition of "Art".

Don't mind me just casually celebrating the ac3 release.

I admire your lust for murder, but .. moving back to some proper art ;d Made some heads for killer to try out. Blended in the leather tile as well as gave a red eye to match the force.

red eye leather

casual leather

Last edited by k6vamees; Dec 29, 2012 at 02:16 AM.