Ranking
Yep :P!
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
As stated on the first page, applications are discussed in private.
Gynx is a nubby nubly nub nub who nubs around nubbing
Originally Posted by misterMAT2 View Post
Hello fellow members of Inquistion.
My real name is Dj (this account as given to me so plz don't call me mat :P).
I'm a 16 year old student living in Spain. I intend to go to university to study Architecture.I love doodling in my free time I do want to get into tb art I hope Yiazmat could help me a bit not sure if he even remembers me anymore.Maths is my best subject I think physics would be my worst.Some of my dreams are to actually get profit out of making toribash art,making an awesome house where I can party alot :P and maybe to have a big car collection.I'm a big fan of action movies and love gaming.Other games that I play are LoL,WoW , Hearthstone , Minecraft , Starbound , terraria, tera ,etc.
Concerning my tb life I joined in 2012 this wasn't my account at first a friend gifted me it and left tb so I changed pass and email now the account is fully mine.
Clans : Well i've been in many clans don't remember all of them but probably my first was Quantum I was co- leader for some time then it died I left joined Marines co led that for a month or two after DeakManiac left we all left so I moved onto Echo stayed in echo until the leader decided to leave which was like a week or two after.Then I joined Obey stayed in there for a month didn't like their inactivity so I left. After that I stayed clanless for a week or two and joined Tint stayed there until 3 days ago.

Hope I get accepted wish the best to all of you and have a great day sincerely - Dj.

Hi there MisterMAT2. You have been officially rejected from Inquisition due to a clan vote on your application.

However, you are free to chat around our threads and talk to us in the IRC.
Feel free to apply once we get to know you a bit.

So yeah, cheers and all that shiz.
Last edited by Creati0n; May 9, 2014 at 12:06 AM.
Emphasis on hang around and get to know everyone more.
Gynx is a nubby nubly nub nub who nubs around nubbing
I'll be able to know more of you this weekend sinceour timezones are different I didn't really get to know anyone.
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
Hello Everyone!
My name is Twat and I am here to apply for Inquisition! Though that's quite obvious isn't it? I would like to join Inquisition because, for starters, I know a few people from Inquisition, for example, Goughy1210, Creati0n, and DanWebb11 are my good buddies.
Secondly, I've been gone for a while and Inquisition feels, no. Inquisition IS the right clan for me.
I see that Inquisition is a very IRC based clan, sadly I do not use the IRC to often.
Though, if I was pushed a little towards it, I may take off.
I've played Toribash for quite a while now, I joined Semptember Twenty First of Twenty Eleven.
Before that I played on random accounts such as KershnerOld, Kershner1, Kershner3, and so on. I'm not sure why I did, but I did.
My ingame abilites are not fabulous. If anything they are mediocre. I usually play ABD or xspar when I am ingame. I browse the forums 24/7, so there shouldn't be any problems with inactivity from me. My last clan was Metal and as many know, it died in a horrible firey explosion. My clan before that, well I'm not sure. I was in Metal since Summer of last year.
Enough of my internet life! Let's go on to my semi-existant real world life!
My name is Casey and I am fifteen years old. I live in the Houston, Texas. (GMT -6)
For fun I don't do much other than play football or lift weights, you know, when I'm not on Toribash. When I finish highschool I would love to move on to college where I would further my education by studying in medicine. And then going even further by going to medical school and studying neurology. Though, that may not happen due to the fact that school is expensive.
Either way, that is my dream and not much can stand in my way.
Regardless, I hope that this application is enough to sneak me into Inquisition.
Sorry for the lack of info on my personal life, but to be truthful there isn't much to it.
Thank you for reading my application and goodbye!
Last edited by Twat; May 12, 2014 at 03:27 AM.
Star Wars Nerd - Fallout Hoe - Science Kid

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You're loyal, which is cool.
Decent guy.
I liek u
ES Member | [a] Adventure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well shucks! I like you too!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm slightly partial to you since your old username (kershner[random numbers]) is within 1 letter of my last name. Your new name sucks however and I am not a fan

That's aside the point. You seem ok, we've talked before once or twice. I highly recommend you make use of the IRC to hang out and get to know us better. Makes it much easier for us to make a decision.

Good luck.
[i]nquisition
nothing much

Thank you.
Also, my old username was my last name.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]