Ranking
Application :

Hey my name is Jonas, i am 14 years old and hoping i could join your clan. I am a 2nd Dan Black belt and my strongest mods are aikido and ABD. I was once in the Phoenix clan. In the phoenix clan zelda was our leader but i stopped playing toribash for half a year. I'm back now. My username is really immature and i am aware of that. I was starting toribash and i didn't really understand the system. Non of the many accounts i was making worked, until i tried this one. I'm from germany but my english is good because i used to live in a foreign country because of my dads job. I am active on the thread and ok with giving away tc once in a while! Plus i absolutely love clan wars! I don't rage and i'm not rude in any server. If there is anything else you want to know, just ask!
Last edited by boobboy; Oct 15, 2015 at 09:22 PM.
boobboy: Under discussion. Please join out IRC at #claninq, This is still valid if you ever want to reapply.
boobboy: Rejected. Due to a consensus of vote your application has been rejected.
What you could try to work on next time is application quality
Last edited by Tuna; Oct 16, 2015 at 12:23 AM.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Hello everyone, My name is M0nsoom. My name in real life is Ryan Scott and i am 15 years of age as of august 30th. i am very interested in the joining of inq, I Think i have made a app to inq sometime ago but just was not ready or mature enough. The clans i have been in includes: (Az) reason for leaving: it was my clan [Ct] reason for leaving: the clan indeed died. I am interested in joining inq because it seems to be a pretty chill clan. i feel the need to be part of something good. I may not be the best ingame player, but I'm not bad. Nowadays the mods i play are brushu, lenshu3ng, and rk-mma. In fact,
I am in [RMO]. I do not like being clan-less, I want to be a part of a nice group of people that come ingame and play around together from time to time. i may not know a lot of you guys but i sure am willing to join you guys on your irc channel. Thing is, Im not a very popular character in toribash. not alot of people know me. My dream is to make toribash a better place, And doing that by making tourneys and betting servers and putting it all into the community. Sadly I do not have that kind of tc, so that is holding me back. But i still try to the best person i can be ingame. I have talked alot about what i want, now i would like to know what you guys want. What would you guys like to see from me, And what can i do for the clan! I would like to get to know you guys. maybe we could arrange a time to chill ingame. I feel like this clan is quite a elite clan, Truth is I dont have the most posts, I am not Old School, And i was/am not anything very important to the toribash community. I want that to change, I want to do something for the community. i Am so appreciative that you guys took the time to read this application, I sure hope we get to know each-other And have lots of fun! If you have any questions for me Please do not hesitate to ask, i will answer you as best as i can. i will submit replays below. Thanks again And have a wonderful rest of your day.
Attached Files
brushu with hipower.rpl (82.8 KB, 2 views)
brushu with trick.rpl (69.3 KB, 2 views)
M0nsoom v.s. irdumb.rpl (88.7 KB, 2 views)
rk mma split.rpl (53.0 KB, 2 views)
rkmma decap.rpl (74.0 KB, 2 views)
rkmma defence.rpl (83.0 KB, 2 views)
rkmma offence.rpl (44.1 KB, 2 views)
Rk-mma with dae.rpl (82.8 KB, 3 views)
strikingwithdeprav.rpl (226.4 KB, 2 views)
Wushu irdumb vs M0n.rpl (116.1 KB, 2 views)
Hey M0nsoom, pop in our IRC channel, #claninq and hang out for a while. We're currently discussing your application, and depending on activity, it could take a few days, so don't get antsy if we don't have a decision immediately.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Take as much time as you need ill be hanging in there and ill pop in right when i get home. Thanks for replaying hawkesnightmare
Hello guys, I am here to obviously apply so here goes nothing.

My name is Yan also known as Stone and I am 12 living in England, GMT being 0. Now you might be thinking that just because I am 12, you will think that I am that troll but that's not true, I am mature but I can mess around when it's appropriate. I have been wanting to join Inq but you haven't been recruiting until recently. The reason I want to join Inq because of one reason only, to hunt the rare Tuna and sell it's meat and organs. I'm joking there but the real reason is to become friends with all you guys and improve Toribash and this clan if I get in. Another reason is because I haven't been in a clan for ages and I want to get in another clan so I would think Inq could be a great choice.
The clans I have been in are as follows : Diamond, left because I was interested in another clan. Crooks, can't remember why I left and Metal, left because I didn't feel like I felt in the clan. I am probably most famous for the knee of Stone, Toribash eSports also known as Duncan did a video about it.
Because I recently restored my laptop I don't have any replays of me so I can't show any. I am so sorry.
Thank you for reading this.
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
Well here's my reason to Apply hear me out
I'm Happy with how I am, However I just think it would be awesome to have an opportunity to represent this clan and just meet new people and have fun

My "career" in toribash
It all started when the simple citizen Toby found out that he could fight. He learned that you could fight your way to fame. Toby quickly learned that he would have to work hard if he was to make his mark in the Community of Toribash though, He got crushed time and time again. He fought Black Belts and they ridiculed him. He thought he would never rise. He got beat down until he could get no lower. Then he started to study the ways of fighting. He trained and trained. He finally reached the rank of Brown Belt. He joined a new clan that took him in. He became friends with the people of that clan and became a 2ND Dan . Unfortunately the clan fell apart. He left the clan with sadness in his heart. After some time he joined the clan Blast . He stayed there for some time, but he didn't feel that it was the right clan for him. So Toby created a clan of his own with the help of Robbie that lasted for a short time.Robbie felt that he fit in better elsewhere and so Toby said goodbye.

A little bit about me
I'm Toby, I'm 14, I love playing Toribash and many other games, I have fun Skyping people and just having a laugh :P I'm pretty stupid a lot of the time but I like to make people laugh and put a smile on someone's face when they are having a bad day.

Why do I want to join?
Well I kinda stated my reason earlier on in this application but ill go into more detail. I just want to have fun while playing and represent a good clan, I would stay with this clan and be a loyal member and if someone is feeling down I would try my best to cheer them up, my goal is to get into this clan and settle down and just have no problems with any other clan members

What do I bring to Inq?
I think I can be kinda funny and confident unintentionally and I think I will make some people happy and I'm just getting back into Toribash so you wouldn't have to worry about me going in-active unless I'm on holiday or other things I would let you know before I do go in-active, I also offer a fun time while playing Toribash, you'll never get bored when playing with me i promise <3 I can also spar with other members of the clan, however I'm still quite new to sparring so I hope to learn a few things off some other members.

Why Inq?
I'm not really sure, I don't have a good answer it just seems like the right clan for me, I don't really have experience with many of the members, but it would be lovely to meet you guys

Contact me
toby.torres2 -Skype
[email protected] -email

Hobbies when I'm not playing video games?
I like to learn base lines of songs on my keyboard (I'm pretty shit) I like to hang around with my friends (suprise I actually have friends o_O) I like to play football or soccer or what ever the hell you want to call it, I also love photography.