Toribash
Original Post
4.0 beta - modmaker test
Hi,

We've added a Mod Maker to the latest beta. Please give it a try.

https://content.toribash.com/Toribash...eta7-Setup.exe

It is under the menu Setup / Utils / Mod Maker

Update - beta7
- engage player position
- rotation game rules
- offset to environment objects
- offset on uke in default mod
- fixed bug in disk opengl drrawing

Update - beta5
- fixed key bindings
- flags in mods

Update -beta6 (Tuesday May 22)
- mod bug fixes
- hair customs
Last edited by hampa; May 28, 2012 at 10:08 AM.
fps higher then in 3.94 =)) i dont know why, but i like it=)
not working "b" for double ghost view.

------

still hope for some graphical changes. Maybe you can add some from wii animations?
And yeah 1TheV tell about motion, its be nice i think.

waiting for final. Good luck!
Originally Posted by Smilies2 View Post
It's pretty good. It's as user friendly as descript but has all the features for modding. I'll try to post bugs/questions as I find them.

1) What's the difference between steel and flesh on an environment object? If I make two objects steel and make them collide, they don't sound like clashing metal (weapon-clash.wav or weapon-hit.wav) so I don't see the point of choosing between metal/flesh.

Other than that I've only had minor problems (Sometimes I crash if I restart the game while testing a mod)

It could mean, just speculation, that if you for example hit the ground with your hand (steel), you do not take damage while when flesh against flesh would deal you damage... (I need to confirm this.)
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
When I downloaded this, I thought it was useless, so I deleted it and the problem is, After deleting it, I can't see other replays.
Proud Founder/Leader of Odd and Member of RSO
Proud and Loyal Sensei of xXShio13Xx, Rodac, Firetiger, Umgcow, and DeaThDAN
Smogard, these settings worked in older versions (I think) of Toribash, but have not worked for a long time.

new thing,

I can't seem to load mods, is that just me? I had to rename the mod to modmaker.tbm to load it.

When clicking on a text box to change a number, it would be better to be able to edit the number rather than have it disappear and you having to type a new number in.

No way to change the size of alt (grip) hands.

The winner on collide setting would probably make more sense as you and uke like the body modding rather than left and right. Or it would to me anyway idk.

No way to edit the engageplayerposition setting (or rotation)
Last edited by ClockworkMonkey; May 16, 2012 at 11:06 PM.
<the god> the god
<@Smilies2> modding tiem

Im taking a look right now, I recomend you making a list of the bugs found so we know what bugs have already been found , might make it alittle confusing .
-----
Well I do love the mod maker , I'll spend more time on it to see if theres any bugs . It would have been nice to have the maximum object limit increased or even a new shape ( disc , triangle , ect .... ).

There is one thing that I hope you could incorperate though , markmod.lua , its a great script that displays and catagorizes the mods. Since theres hundreds of mods , it would be a good change ( finding specific mods can be brutal with out it ).

I did come across one bug , not too sure if its just me though. When you press "r" it freezes , i've tried a number of times and still the same result.

I am impressed with being able to use the maximum graphics without lag. Not too sure what you did but its a nice touch. Is there a possibility of the Tori's shape being adjusted to resemble a more life like person?
Last edited by TRichard21; May 17, 2012 at 08:46 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Well, my shit is just totally jacked up..

Game skips, and it has 12 FPS. ModMaker freezes then responds then freezes irritating me.

I can just wait for the full version xD
Originally Posted by Sylar95 View Post

still falling down when i choose multiplayer

That'll be a driver issue, more specifically that'll be the Intel IGP x64 driver issue.

People with 64 bit Windows & Intel graphics need to try older drivers - the newer ones have broken GL support which causes crashes & slowdown.

Either that or get some proper graphics hardware.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you