Toribash
we should talk with someone about it then you can go ahead if you would like. Maybe i good idea.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Abdydude View Post
we should talk with someone about it then you can go ahead if you would like. Maybe i good idea.

You're silly.

And what about the runescape thing with 800+ members? That one seems legit.
Emoney78 is one of the admins on that site. I don't know the entirety of the situation but I know that no copyright infringement / impersonation is intended.

They just want the cool names they can't have here, so they have them there.
Originally Posted by EmoTeal View Post
Emoney78 is one of the admins on that site. I don't know the entirety of the situation but I know that no copyright infringement / impersonation is intended.

They just want the cool names they can't have here, so they have them there.

Intention != fact of the matter.
Hoss.
I was invited there as a moderator and asked to spread the word.
I created an account and was added to the clan mod and gm usergroups.
No idea why though, or even what the site does.
When I asked emoney I got terribly vague responses.
Looking at the posts and the fact that it's Hanz0 not hanz0, i suspected impersonators.

Either way I don't really get it.
Feh
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
I was supposed to join as an admin. The site is hard to navigate and for a while they didn't even have an admin panel. I'm just staying out of it.
Originally Posted by sham View Post
I don't have a point. I was just wondering if it is the same hanz0, or hamr, which I highly doubted. Obviosuly they play toribash, whoever they are, and I was just curious is anyone knew anything about it.

He is impersonating them and the only thing you can do against it is not to give his site any attention, which you obviously did by making it public.
Last edited by Hero; Oct 11, 2012 at 01:35 PM.
It's obvious that i'm not purposely trying to feed him attention.

In the first post I was just curious. I guess you didn't understand.
inq.