Ranking
Original Post
Forum development news!
Hey guys.

The developers are going to maintain this thread to keep an open line of communication with the userbase concerning new site features that have been or will soon be added. Please, feel free to post in this thread with feedback on changes. Kindly don't post features you would like to see added here though; use the Suggestions & Ideas board.
I also heavily encourage you all to report bugs involving these new features in this thread, or send us a private message if it's a security issue.

That said, I'll start off with a couple of minor things I've added.

You can now filter market items by maximum Qi (Thanks for the suggestion SruX)

You can now send items directly from your deactivated inventory

You can now hide all of those useless empty sets you've got.

Cheers.
Last edited by Solax; Oct 3, 2015 at 02:58 PM.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Originally Posted by 3XRated View Post
Would it be hard to add more market sections, like the "no-QI limit" section

What sections are you thinking of having added?

Originally Posted by gordyboi View Post
SOMEBODY HELP

You can change your "mood" in the top right corner under your name.

The auctions link doesn't work.

Also off the top of my head - textures; collectibles; flames; packs; sets
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by Pidgenere View Post
Nice changes. But all the changes are towards the shop. Anything planned for the forum itself?

This thread is aimed towards new stuff that is created or added to the forum but not things like board changes and stuff like that. The overall forum layout, design, boards and that is all done through vbulletin.
This thread will contain news of new features that the devs add. Think stuff like the toribash api, slideshows, market features etc.
Expect most of the stuff to be directed towards the market and other quality of life changes since that's the main part of the forum that was custom done for toribash and not lumped with vbulletin.
General textures would help a bit, entering the name of the texture each time can be annoying. Perhaps a dedicated 128-512 joint and/or body texture link?
General textures would help a bit, entering the name of the texture each time can be annoying. Perhaps a dedicated 128-512 joint and/or body texture link?

this one would be helpful.

i suggest hiding the templates for each texture on this thing beneath some sort of spoiler so it's not as hard to look.
Sorry it wasn't made too clear; kindly keep suggestions and ideas to the relevant board. Feel free to post feedback and bugs regarding implemented changes here but we don't want this to become a big megathread of wants and wishes. Cheers.
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
Sorry it wasn't made too clear; kindly keep suggestions and ideas to the relevant board. Feel free to post feedback and bugs regarding implemented changes here but we don't want this to become a big megathread of wants and wishes. Cheers.

The auctions not working is a pretty big bug, being it one of the things changed.
Pleasure doing business with you.
The auctions not working is a pretty big bug, being it one of the things changed.

Auctions are not ready for release. For now, it's just a broken link. Far from a "big bug."

As far as changing the forum color. You could put a tab in the user co to do this. Maybe there are different options like "background" and "text" and when you click it you can enter a hex code to change the color. Just an idea
Tree