ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Ahah uhm, there's no tutorial for relax walking.

Relax walking is kinda like a style in running. But since you want to relax walk, I suggest you practice running first. From there, you can practice being relaxed and fluid as you run.

Remember to balance, that's what you will mostly need if you relax run.
[Death Plague] | RL | ORMO | PwN |Dragenon's Realistic spars thread
Hmm all I can say really is play around with it but I would aim for the hips, knees and maybe chest for balance.
Wow, 1 week bump.

Anyways, rekail, if you are stilling struggling in running here's a post I made to a fellow member who asked for help in the "Runners League" thread.

Originally Posted by Dragenon View Post
Advice:

You don't have to extend your legs for every step. The chest and legs are not the only one that needs attention.
Think about the rest of your joints. Your lumber needs more attention than you think it does. The chest seems may enough for balancing but use the lumber as well.

Continue practicing, experiment your Tori. Look at the ghost, predict what will happen if you extend that right hip. Will your Tori take a big step and end up stopping in place and flip backwards? Or maybe your Tori would take a very small step causing your Tori to drastically fall forward easily and trip. That's just like in real life, taking a good distance of steps depending on your speed and you'll be balancing your running speed.

As for the chest and lumber, they don't affect your balance in a forward speed, but will affect the horizontal balance. Meaning that Tori can't tip forward or back by moving the lumber and/or chest. But can tip either to the left or right.
If you can tell you are going to fall to the right, move your chest "right." This applies for the opposite, if Tori is going to fall to the left, move the chest right.

There's still couple more things to talk about, but that brings me more time to waste to type. So I'll talk more about this later as soon as you follow this and other things that I have not mention.

[Death Plague] | RL | ORMO | PwN |Dragenon's Realistic spars thread