Ranking
Damn that sucks i'll try to find another one, thanks for your input my man!
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
The process is definitely in need of change, I like the system you are suggesting, another option is a discord room rather than private board, may be easier.
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
Not everyone in the clan is active on discord, i think forums would be best.
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
Im on holiday and didn't take my Laptop so for now Ill be forums only

BUT we need to wait 3 months for a private board anyways soo
Originally Posted by Flame View Post
Im on holiday and didn't take my Laptop so for now Ill be forums only

BUT we need to wait 3 months for a private board anyways soo

I don't see why we would need a private board for an app thread, who cares if people see our honest opinions on apps.
Originally Posted by rhyz View Post
I don't see why we would need a private board for an app thread, who cares if people see our honest opinions on apps.

That only works on apps that are all yes or all no, when an app is highly contested things will be said about the person in questions to convince others for or against them. Thus if they saw those messages and got accepted it would create turmoil in the clan
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere
Originally Posted by Submerge View Post
That only works on apps that are all yes or all no, when an app is highly contested things will be said about the person in questions to convince others for or against them. Thus if they saw those messages and got accepted it would create turmoil in the clan

Perhaps.. but nothing is irrepairable, I'm sure it'd be fine, at least while we wait for the private board. People should be open to criticism.
but private board would ONLY be for app discussion , a private board is always something good to have , so ''invaders'' can't really see what were talking about and all of that good stuff.
Originally Posted by Submerge View Post
Thus if they saw those messages and got accepted it would create turmoil in the clan

Well we can't avoid that, that'd always be the case on discord or in a private board

But yeah, I think a private board would be necessary to discuss events or stuff like that in private anyway. That's what we're doing with [OFRO] and it's waay more practical
Originally Posted by Pill View Post
You guys think we should have a trial period?

Yep, we should