Toribash
your editing's pretty good, but I greatly dislike your music choice.
Former Item Forger
I liek it, but liek i said, move the camera with your mouse, its less laggy that way

Though really nice!

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Thanks ;) I'm not used to use the mouse for the camera, though. I'll have to practice ! Btw, I'm gonna work on my breakdance stuff :o
Gone
Ok.. I'm pretty sure the pictures weren't even your replays and one of them might be mine also (nfi rly) Regardless, I frown on pictures in videos. Poor choice of music and your replays weren't that good.

3/10

Bah humbug.
Originally Posted by Pirate View Post
Ok.. I'm pretty sure the pictures weren't even your replays and one of them might be mine also (nfi rly) Regardless, I frown on pictures in videos. Poor choice of music and your replays weren't that good.

3/10

Bah humbug.

What the fuck are you talking about... these are MY pictures from MY replays. So stop making stupid deductions please...

About the music, I know it sucks... but I don't have a large panel of musics.

This is my first video, so don't expect something awesome like Moop, FNugget or Rutzor... but shit, don't say that my pictures weren't mine...
Gone
It was ok. Kinda good I guess for a first vid. And everyone has their own taste in music,but yeah I didn't like it xD
(\.(\
(=';')
(,(,)(,)
Originally Posted by Zackerie View Post
It was ok. Kinda good I guess for a first vid. And everyone has their own taste in music,but yeah I didn't like it xD

Thanks ;)

What kind of music should I put next time ?
Gone