Ranking
Originally Posted by Coine View Post
I said that in answer to bods' question.

Anyone here an alright baker? I've been attempting to make a bunt cake for a week now and it's gone horribly wrong every time.

what part is going wrong?
dreamy suicide act
After letting it cool, it'll always stick to the bundt pan, forcing me to have to scoop or rip it out, which almost always fucks up the cake.
i can make some lingwini with my knowledge and a new Lamborghini
-----
but all jokes a side i want you to make something for me and send it to me because i cant cook for shit
Last edited by Berzerk; Mar 15, 2016 at 07:06 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Coine View Post
After letting it cool, it'll always stick to the bundt pan, forcing me to have to scoop or rip it out, which almost always fucks up the cake.

Are you prepping the pan? Unless you're doing something with an egg foam (see: angel food cake) you could probably grease and lightly dust the pan with flour. This will keep it from sticking.

Avoid the rice paper suggestion, since it'd be absolute *hell* in a bundt pan. It's a great idea for more normally shaped cakes, though. If you have a round pan I like to do a round of parchment paper on the bottom and then grease the sides.
<~suomynona> TITS OR ELEELETH

i just wanted to share my beautiful root vegetables with pumpkin seeds shaped like a rose

Oh and the tomatoes are homegrown cherry tomatoes. They're really good and not as sweet as the stuff you get in markets.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
I can make some top quality gourmet scrambled eggs.
Ashing gold, I'm fucking sold, the devil stole my fucking soul.