Toribash
Original Post
Activity check and Legendary clans news
Good morning to all of you,

Today's news have been in discussion for quite a while among the clan staff team, and today they can finally be announced to the public.

What exactly is the news?

We have 2 major news points.

Thank you all for reading, if you have any questions or objections feel free to point them out in this thread, cheers.
Last edited by duck; Jul 22, 2018 at 08:20 PM.
h
ok,let me try to make it more simple :
Originally Posted by duck;

Technically if a clan has 20 members, 5 of which are active, 15 inactive, then if they kick 10 of the inactive members, suddenly half of their clan is active and they get more points for ingame activity.

20 members only 5 active,you kick 15,
you still have only 5 members active,activity same,difference none,
u understand?

kicking inactive members changes nothing in regards of actual
activity,can't get it simpler

what my solution is trying to solve is the problem your new system created
to most of the clans having to kick their inactive members,
by adding the "divide that number by the active members of each clan"
to your math

Originally Posted by nikosefs
total number of clan members divided by 2 (for the 50% of clan)
you multiply that number by 5 (for the number of games that should be played)
and finally you divide that number by the active members of each clan,
witch can be seen by the data the program will have
and not by some active/inactive category made by the users.

No, most clans really don't have to kick inactive members to pass.

If you kick 15, your clan is 100% active. That's just how the math works. But you really don't have to do that, unless your clan has like 1 active member out of 30 (as long as your post on the board often enough and play a few wars)

As I've said many times before, if your clan is so inactive in general that only, let's say 4 out of 30 members are active, then maybe you don't need square tags and a board.
Last edited by duck; Jul 19, 2018 at 11:26 AM.
Originally Posted by duck View Post
unless your clan has like 1 active member out of 30

I feel targeted

Weather update: This is still an atrocious update, I'd like to stress my point from earlier to make sure it is noticed. Clans return to the activity they are currently at, only because of Clan League. Make more clan based events and you'll get more clan activity, you don't need to threaten people for it, you'll just piss people off- as you've probably noticed.
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
I just don't get why this is necessary...
I see the argument of not needing a hole board. Its just a few kilobytes of posts in a clans board...why don't you just let us be. This is bad intentions and manners.
Instead of fucking up the clan experience for older members, maybe this ''clan squad'' should focus on making it intresting for new clans and make events instead of stocking and putting penalties on older clans.
And whith this system if a clan has 10 points out of 100 then yeah, its probably dead and it can be deleted (hidden actually).

This is just sturring in a pot of shit to feed this dieing game. Instead of looking for ways to fuck things up maybe they should focus on making it intresting or get fired.

I have never encountered such blasphemy in any other fkin game. Just leave us be and back off
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
I think this was already said by others, but some older clans have a lot of inactive members for a lot of reasons and those are normal ones. Like some of them have family, some of them have a lot of work in their real life, some of them maybe just got bored of the game and just want to hang out on the forum but on rare occasions. Right now with this change you won't bring back the playerbase, instead you will hurt it more.
also a fun math fact,if the system was made how i proposed,
you would have a bigger number of games,
because more members=a bigger 50% ,so we would need more games
to cover the difference.
Let me try your math out, because I'm confused.

A clan has 30 members. We divide by 2, we get 15.
We take 15, multiply by 5, we get 75.
Let's say this clan has 5 active members.
75 divided by 5 is 15.

What is the 15 supposed to represent?
15 games played by each of the 5 active members,the games per user
increase because they play the games of the inactive members

now if they kicked the 25 inactive members and you got 5 members only,how
many games they would have to play to get full points?
Last edited by nikosefs; Jul 20, 2018 at 05:30 PM.
...you do understand that in that case, the number of played games overall doesn't change, right? They are still playing 75 games, just spread between 5 players instead of 15

And yes, a smaller clan is inherently going to have to have less active players than a larger clan. In the grand scheme of things, and I'm unsure about how you are not understanding this, what matters is how many people play the game, not how many games are played (grand scheme of things being toribash as a game trucking along). Player count is more important than games played, just kinda, universally in games, y'know.
Last edited by duck; Jul 20, 2018 at 05:40 PM.