Toribash
i tried for like 10 minutes then gave up

ill try again latter lol :P

im not good at text based games, but they are uber awesome!

(text based Toribash anyone?
>Extend Right Glute
>Contract Left Knee
>End Turn
Uke gains 200 points (damaged Right Pec and Right Shoulder) using Left Knee at velocity 22m/s
Tori gains 11 points (damaged Left Knee) using Right Shoulder at velocity 1m/s
Current joint positions:
.... : ...
blah etc

Rofl)
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
LOL... could work. Only it'd be a terrible waste of resources to do it text-based since all the physics must still be calculated just as precisely as for animation.

once and if I 1. get my hands on a decent (hopefully free or cheap) compiler and 2. get assed to do it, I'll make a longer and better one.

I noticed that it at least seems pretty easy to make a text-based game editor program (a program to make text-based games) once you've made a decent text-based game yourself. might be false though

also here's a spoiler (don't worry, it'll be in a light colour, you can't read it by accident) to pass the game if you're assed enough. also contains the easter eggs. You'll miss some minor stuff like the rest of the examine messages and some uses though.

examine bed
take knife
use knife window
(easter egg: use bar *anything)
(easter egg: use knife window 2x)
use knife drawer
examine drawer
take key
use key cell_door
open cell_door
Last edited by Archlurps; Feb 2, 2009 at 11:40 PM.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
btw i passed this ages ago :V

posting for recognition

also game was epic
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."