Toribash
Original Post
Two questions
How do you make your tori look like it has shiny joints, kinda like they're wet or glass sorta? My shader's don't do that...Do I need a different version of toribash to make it do that?

And also, I have three toribash folders, one for each version ( I updated it two times ). But it doesn't let me delete the outdated folders and it's taking up space. What do I do with them to get rid of them?
You have to turn on raytracing which is to be found in toribash 3.9

But you need a killer graphic card for that

In order to be able to run raytracing you also need to be able to run shaders.

I dunno about the other question though :/
Last edited by Tempo; May 29, 2010 at 10:02 AM.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Gbleek: what message do you get when you try to delete the outdated folders?

Also be aware that some art is made by 3D rendering software not found packaged with toribash, raytracing dose give it a gossy shine but it's not like it will look exactly like glass or anything.
Gbleek: Restart your computer. Then DON'T RUN Toribash! Only delete the folders you need to delete. And its done.
Alright, thanks everyone =)

EDIT: Didn't work, Cob

The message I got upon trying to delete:

Could not find this item

This is no longer located in C:/Games. Verify the item's location and try again.
Last edited by Gbleek; May 29, 2010 at 09:05 PM.
I'd suggest using a cleaning and registry fixing tool like CCleaner to fix the problem, make sure if you do use CCleaner you back up the registry and also turn off deleting any browser options you want to keep. Don't worry, CCleaner is free, once you understand it, run a clean and fix errors, that should enable you to delete the folders.