Toribash
Original Post
Jurassic Parkour

Jurassic Parkour

Two ScreenShots

Hey Guys! I'm back with another Parkour Mod/Concept.
So guess what! You and your friend have been trapped
within a compound! It's been overrun by dangerous dinosaurs.
Don't get too close they will destroy you if made contact with!

But Don't fear. There is a car waiting
at the entrance of the compound.
But can you and your friend reach it without
becoming one of these dinosaur's
S N A C K.

in Addition a special mode has been added!
Where your friend is not your friend anymore
but a vicious raptor! Take command of one of
the smartest dinosaurs and stop that HUMAN.

Features: A few different paths through out
the Mod varying in skill level.
A vine at the end to swing on. Various dangerous
Dinosaurs that will DISMEMBER you. No slippery surfaces.
Branches to swing off of.

Warning: The Raptor is a Model created by ClockworkMonkey.
But I've altered how the legs work for easier use. But it still is quite difficult to get
the hang of. It won't as fun for everyone, But I decided to let you decide
if you want to play that.

If there are any problems that make the mod(s) unplayable. Please Let me know
so I can fix it quick. Goodluck. Have Fun!

Attached Files
mata_jurassic_pk_1_fix.tbm (31.1 KB, 68 views)
mata_jurassic_pk_2_fix2.tbm (34.6 KB, 78 views)
Last edited by matarika; Aug 15, 2018 at 05:18 AM.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Props on this.

Actually well made mod and interesting concept. I'm proud my shittalk made you think a little.

But nonetheless i'm a tad sorry for being harsh, but still not. Good to see some quality.
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
This is good. Much better than I thought possible from you at this point

I skimmed through it in modmaker and noticed a really big flaw. A multitude of objects, every part of every tree, has a bounce value of 50(500 times the default value, replaymakers beware). I'm assuming this comes from you duplicating the wall beneath the big ol green dino at the start? I've done the same mistake before, try making it a routine to doublecheck stuff like this before uploading, saves time.

Since you also have 6 objects left I suggest you remove the high bounce from the big wall beneath the dino and put a smaller invisible object just 0.02 units above so the wall can be interacted with normally. With the remaining 5 maybe you could make a little path over the mountain to the left of spawn, it already has a pretty good beginning with the treetrunks :)

Other than that its an excellent mod. Efficient use of objects. Colors are pretty good(the color variation makes a huge difference, well done). VERY good use of non-statics eventhough I dislike the instagib. The layout is good and I like how you went the extra mile with the raptor version. I still think the shape of your objects is a bit clunky, but that's your nieche and to be honest in this mod I don't mind it at all.

Great work

I challenge you to a mod-off. For every mod you make of this quality I will make one myself. Together we can save Toribash
Thanks everyone for the encouraging words.

Also @ jisse. I'm Down for that Mod-Off.

Also two NEW fixes have been added.

- A new mountain path option on the side. As requested by Jisse
- Bounce has been removed from all trees/branches. As pointed out by Jisse
- Changed the bounce under the T-Rex Head. As requested by Jisse
Last edited by matarika; Aug 15, 2018 at 05:20 AM.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Dude! Amazing haha, I chuckled a bit from how the dinos look but still very clever!

Going to give this a try now!
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Looking great mata! Gonna do some cool stuff in this probably
Former [AS] Co-Leader (Two times), Former [eVo] member, Current [TANG] member <3
Sweet mod!
I like the addition of all moving objects that resemble dinosaurs and the scenery looks pretty good. I have a few nitpicks but they're not worth mentioning.
Good mod overall.