ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by kball View Post
I built the thornmail because they were building up ad forgot what I was building with the bilgewater.

I'm thinking that you were trying to build a gunblade
gunblade would suck on heimer anyway.

if they're stacking ad, just get a zhonya's
inq.
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Her range isn't bad though, that's what I don't understand about this argument :s She excels close up, but she's not a pushover at range either.

I was trying to analysis how good she'll be in the current meta of mid lane, which is filled with either long range APs, Melee-Assassins, Ryze or Jayce. I made an assumption that is rash and has no evidence. I personally find her kit really interesting and will be extremely curious in how successful she will be in competitive play.

Riot has done pretty well with the new champions with the last 5/7 champions having great success in competitive play, which include Kha'zix, Elise, Zed, Vi and Thresh. From my knowledge, Zac already has a 100% pick/ban rate at OGN and will make for another highly viable champion designed by Riot. Sadly Nami and Quinn haven't broken into the pool of standard picks, quite yet.

Now I'm wondering if Lissandra will flop or be amazing.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
that feel when you get 4 lp for smashing the enemy's teeth in.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by Ed View Post
that feel when you get 4 lp for smashing the enemy's teeth in.

Happens to me too often, at the worst times as well. I am usually getting 13-15 lp per win at the current rate. Before I got promoted, I was at 87 lp looking to hit series with my next win. Of course I get placed at 98 lp and lost my next match. It's funny about that too because I went down to like 83 or 84 lp from that loss and ended up winning my next, which placed me in series. Either way, super annoying.
Originally Posted by Faint View Post
Happens to me too often, at the worst times as well. I am usually getting 13-15 lp per win at the current rate. Before I got promoted, I was at 87 lp looking to hit series with my next win. Of course I get placed at 98 lp and lost my next match. It's funny about that too because I went down to like 83 or 84 lp from that loss and ended up winning my next, which placed me in series. Either way, super annoying.

I was there I couldn't carry you since you fed so much :^)
ayep

If I get to 15 lp I'll be in the top 1000 players NA
-----
this is gonna be a long ass climb... one win is +7 LP
Last edited by 2worlds; Apr 28, 2013 at 05:08 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Well im done playing ranked from 62 points to 21.
its so stupid how lp works...
I mean yo get like 10 for a win and 20 for a loss...
I just played vayne against a cait and i beat her , but sadly nunu feed the whole enemy team and we lost.

pic