Toribash
Sucks cause I'm not lvl 30 yet.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
support maokai is my baby. smacks nidalees and doesn't afraid of anything.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Hi all! I just got into lol recently and I got to admit, it's a darn good game. The name is, Smeather, so yeah. I want to get into it more and I'm glad that one of the best threads in the community is about lol. I don't really know what to do 100% yet.
Don't spend any ip until 20, and then spend virtually all of it on tier 3 runes to make two basic rune pages. And play every champ who is f2p to find at least one champ you like for every role, then try to get at least 3 of the cheaper ones, preferably for different roles. It's possible to cover top and jungle with one champ, mid and support for another, and adc with the last, as you want to spend as little of your early ip on champs until you finish your rune pages.

Runes are crucial for level 30 players, and tier 3 are the only useful runes, which you unlock at level 20. You won't have the entire page available at 20, but it doesn't hurt to get all the runes you need ahead of time.

And you want to try every role and every champ you can to both find what you like to play, so you waste less ip purchasing champs, and so you know more about the roles and how other champs play. With over 100 of them, it's crucial that you at least know what they can do, as knowledge is the most useful resource in all levels of play.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Yeah, I think I wasted a shit ton of IP on a bunch of champs I don't use.
I bought Fizz and Urgot. They're useless to me e.e
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
~PBE Patch Update~

DOOM BOTS OF DOOM
A new featured gameplay mode

Originally Posted by Riot Red Post
Heya everyone!
Our next featured game mode, the Doom Bots of Doom is now live and loose on PBE! Try them out and let us know what you think! We’re keen to get feedback from you guys.

Screenshots

---

SONA'S SMALL REWORK
Sona rework is now available on the PBE!

Changes

Last edited by Chris; Jul 3, 2014 at 11:25 AM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Played a game in the new mode:
Lux and Morgana are the definition of insanity. You won't be able to move even if you flash, tp, cleanse, heal or even die.
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
Yea I'd totally watch that. The only problem I see is him being squishy. His E with red buff seems like a good combo, and his ult is great for ganking.

Here it is :
http://www.twitch.tv/revaray/c/4588450
I'm really damn awkward though, so go ahead and mute if it bothers you.
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Don't spend any ip until 20, and then spend virtually all of it on tier 3 runes to make two basic rune pages. And play every champ who is f2p to find at least one champ you like for every role, then try to get at least 3 of the cheaper ones, preferably for different roles. It's possible to cover top and jungle with one champ, mid and support for another, and adc with the last, as you want to spend as little of your early ip on champs until you finish your rune pages.

Runes are crucial for level 30 players, and tier 3 are the only useful runes, which you unlock at level 20. You won't have the entire page available at 20, but it doesn't hurt to get all the runes you need ahead of time.

And you want to try every role and every champ you can to both find what you like to play, so you waste less ip purchasing champs, and so you know more about the roles and how other champs play. With over 100 of them, it's crucial that you at least know what they can do, as knowledge is the most useful resource in all levels of play.

Thanks for the info. There is so much strategy. Getting banned for quitting?! My type of game.
Originally Posted by Kat View Post
Here it is :
http://www.twitch.tv/revaray/c/4588450
I'm really damn awkward though, so go ahead and mute if it bothers you.

My twitch isn't working on my phone D: if you could post a screenshot of the results.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]