ES Recruitment Drive
I'm having a problem. I keep being forced to be jungle or support. Taric's getting pretty boring and I tend to do terrible on Jungle Sion. Any new recommendations? Is Jungle Rammus really that amazing that it's worth learning? Is Jungle Maokai worth it because I'm garbage as him in-lane? Jungle Malphite maybe? He good at ganking? I wanna play tanks again.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
Jungle jarvan is so much fun to jungle as a tank.
Jungle maokai is fun and easy to jungle as long as your team defends blue. No blue buff, no ability spam, no passive, you die.

Just make sure you start e and place three boxes down, then get q next and you will clear wolves pretty fast. Then w for ganks, then max e, then w, then q. (ult inbetween ofc).
I usually go for boots of mobility so you can bolt out of the bush really fast and get a gank with the stun. But mercs work too, just a bit slower.
Make sure that you get a chalice if you want to give blue to your mid though, mao's ult needs a chalice or blue buff.

Get dragon with your ult.
Ult + smite = easy secure. And you only need one person to aid you to get it because of the 20% damage reduction.

Build him tanky and your cc on ganks is just awesome.
I hope you stun, walk forward then q them back towards your teammates!

Try him out, I reckon he's best as a jungle or solo top.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
easy jungles are udyr and olaf. Udyr is hella fast at clearing and Olaf spends more time in the jungle to farm. Udyr is a pretty awesome ganker.

I'd recommend those.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by Hamr View Post
I'm having a problem. I keep being forced to be jungle or support. Taric's getting pretty boring and I tend to do terrible on Jungle Sion. Any new recommendations? Is Jungle Rammus really that amazing that it's worth learning? Is Jungle Maokai worth it because I'm garbage as him in-lane? Jungle Malphite maybe? He good at ganking? I wanna play tanks again.

I main jungle atm.

If i get shen i win

If not i go for udyr or wukong.
But normally its udyr since there arent a lot of wukongs and people trust a udyr more.

There are 3 types of jungle though,
counter
example is mundo and shyvana
ganker
example is shaco and leesin
support
example is maokai or rammus

Then you have malphite that is good against 3 ad teams or full ad teams and champs like skarner or udyr that are good overall.~

Just find what you like, for example i enjoy a lot wukong.
Last edited by AkumaBeast; Mar 5, 2012 at 09:29 PM.
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
Fiora is by far the best jungler. IMO
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Originally Posted by Przero View Post
Fiora is by far the best jungler. IMO

You're an idiot.
Whenever a Fiora comes from the jungle to gank, you just fall back.
Her having no cc means that she just slightly tickles you.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Originally Posted by Uric View Post
You're an idiot.
Whenever a Fiora comes from the jungle to gank, you just fall back.
Her having no cc means that she just slightly tickles you.

Her ganks depend on the lane.
If it's, for example, Ryze or Veigar, they're hard.
And, you chose a jungler depending on your lanes, so, yeah.
She's not the best, but not bad either.
Originally Posted by Uric View Post
Jungle jarvan is so much fun to jungle as a tank.
Jungle maokai is fun and easy to jungle as long as your team defends blue. No blue buff, no ability spam, no passive, you die.

Just make sure you start e and place three boxes down, then get q next and you will clear wolves pretty fast. Then w for ganks, then max e, then w, then q. (ult inbetween ofc).
I usually go for boots of mobility so you can bolt out of the bush really fast and get a gank with the stun. But mercs work too, just a bit slower.
Make sure that you get a chalice if you want to give blue to your mid though, mao's ult needs a chalice or blue buff.

Get dragon with your ult.
Ult + smite = easy secure. And you only need one person to aid you to get it because of the 20% damage reduction.

Build him tanky and your cc on ganks is just awesome.
I hope you stun, walk forward then q them back towards your teammates!

Try him out, I reckon he's best as a jungle or solo top.

Getting an early philo stone (instead of chalice) is a bit better imo, he isn't that mana intensive and one of the tricks to learning him is using his ult for just the right time. And Jarvan is not as good as a straight tank, but six item tanky deeps jarvan is scary as fuck.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
They need to do something about jarvan's ult, seriously anyone can just flash out, shaco decieve and tristana jump etc. I don't think its fair that its so easy to escape. Am I the only that thinks this?
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag