Toribash
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
The way I got out elo hell was by playing Vlad and Cassiopeia in middle lane over and over to be honest.

Vladimir: 20 wins 5 losses; 4.7 / 3.0 / 6.8
Cassiopeia: 11 wins 7 losses; 5.9 / 3.4 / 6.7

Oh, and don't be an ass. Being an asshole to your team lowers everybody's morale. Keep your rage to yourself.

Yeah, i'm pretty good at vlad, ahri and ryze, so that's how i'm hoping to get higher :3
Also olaf because I have the brolaf skin.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Fixed fixed.

why do you fear alistar? dont die to him and he will be underleveled. Just give up on a bit of farm for a greater cause!

and i havent post in a long time lol

I just want to say that the maw makes panth a really good choice since you can build him so tanky and deal lots of damage.
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
hecarim patch out now, love the changes that were shipped with it.

not getting hecarim, since i almost never jungle or top, what do you guys thing about him?

[T]
#hi

Hecarim is crazzeeeeee niqqaaaa can't wait until nerf.

Also starting to win ranked matches after I said I gave up on soloqq. >:| Make no sense. Won as a support in ranked because the mid or feed line didn't work.

Originally Posted by AkumaBeast View Post
why do you fear alistar? dont die to him and he will be underleveled. Just give up on a bit of farm for a greater cause!

and i havent post in a long time lol

I just want to say that the maw makes panth a really good choice since you can build him so tanky and deal lots of damage.

He's the best lategame support because of his ult.
Last edited by Hippybob; Apr 18, 2012 at 10:55 PM.
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
He's the best lategame support because of his ult.

And as a jungle, his ganks are legendary. On par, if not better, than maokai ganks, with better lane game scaling due to heavy aoe cc.

Wait a second... Hecarim's charge move scales off distance travelled... what happens if he teleports during it? :s
Last edited by Oracle; Apr 19, 2012 at 01:28 AM.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
The way I got out elo hell was by playing Vlad and Cassiopeia in middle lane over and over to be honest.

Vladimir: 20 wins 5 losses; 4.7 / 3.0 / 6.8
Cassiopeia: 11 wins 7 losses; 5.9 / 3.4 / 6.7

Oh, and don't be an ass. Being an asshole to your team lowers everybody's morale. Keep your rage to yourself.

If by some stroke of luck you make it to 1600. Brace yourself.
1600-1900 real elo hell.
piss
Originally Posted by Boonana View Post
If by some stroke of luck you make it to 1600. Brace yourself.
1600-1900 real elo hell.

Not that you know ._.

I R IRONMAN
So hecarim is pretty broke as fuck. He is literally the epitome of an ad bruiser. Large constant aoe damage, good disruption, hella good sustain. And he's probaby one of the best initiators out right now. I get the impression he might scale poorly into late game, but I haven't had to worry about late game so fuckdat.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
He does not scale poorly into lategame. Think of a Fully built Jarvan with natural lifesteal. With AoE, Terrify, and faster movespeed.

Great Idea guys.

Team Frost:
Mid - Anivia
Jungle - Sejuani
Top - Olaf
Ad - Ashe
Support - Nunu

TEAM FROST!
Last edited by Hippybob; Apr 19, 2012 at 04:06 AM.
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
He does not scale poorly into lategame. Think of a Fully built Jarvan with natural lifesteal. With AoE, Terrify, and faster movespeed.

Great Idea guys.

Team Frost:
Mid - Anivia
Jungle - Sejuani
Top - Olaf
Ad - Ashe
Support - Nunu

TEAM FROST!

... or annie and brand skins

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم