Toribash
Haha, yes. Can we vote? i vote for snake's.

(snake's story) In fancy grammar/spelling form:

In the golden age of Wushu, once there was a mysterious cult, the strongest of them all. It came into existence after the infamous theft of the Wushu Flower, a formidable god-given knowledge about the very nature of Wushu itself. Yet knowledge was so great that their bodies and minds could not grasp its infinity, and so they dedicated their existence seeking ways to transform their own beings to fully embrace it.

At first they tried to perfect themselves with training and meditation. They became strong, stronger than ever, yet it was not enough and their mind still could not realize the full potential of the knowledge they had stolen. They were desperate and tried to alter their beings by enhancing it with technological miracles of an old age, developing the ancient artifact known as Wushu CPU and implanting it into their brains in attempts to become one with a machine, a perfect being, a Wushu God. Yet their experiments failed and cultists with Wushu CPU implanted became insane and were killing their brothers by dozens, before killing themselves by tearing their eyes and stomach wide open with guts out and chocking in blood. After many fatal attempts they were short on numbers and on the edge of extinction.

Long lost art of wushu, that lives only in legends.
Your messed up world enthrills me
snake's one is dark & epic, but I don't think it fits the goals/rules of the events. It's a nice story but it doesn't really "represents our clan on various aspects", it's a cool wushu legend story tho.

But imo what we should exploit to represent us in the story :

wushu (obviously)
lazy & inactive (a plant/flower is perfect)
we're nice people, a cult of nice people.
we like fl0wers.

We're more likely to create a badass fl0wer out of love than out of slaughtering thousands of innoncent slaves D':

(We don't need to take the event too seriously ^^)
Last edited by deprav; Oct 29, 2014 at 07:46 PM.
wait, i finished it now, it explains the whole deal of how flower monster came into existance and what it did to the world and why it's partly flower.

you are a bit late, here the full version:

let's call it fl0wer

Story: awaiting willy's corrections

in the golden age of wushu, once there was a mysterious cult, the strongest of them all. it came into existance after stealing the Wushu Flower, a formidable knowledge about the very nature of wushu itself from the Sacred Wushu Goddess, yet knowledge was so great that their bodies and minds could not grasp its infinity, and so they dedicated their existance to seeking ways to transform their own beings to fully embrace it. At first they were trying to perfect themselves with training and meditation, they become strong, stronger than ever, unstopable, unreachable, yet it was not enough and their mind still could not realise the full potential of knowledge they stolen. They were desparate and tried to alter their beings by enhancing it with technological miracles of an old age, developing the antient artifact known as Wushu CPU and implanting it into their brain in attempts to become one with a machine, a perfect being, a God of Wushu, yet their experiments failed and cultists with Wushu CPU implanted become insane and were killing their brothers by dozens, before killing themselves by tearing their eyes and stomach wide open with guts out and chocking in blood. After many fatal attemts they were short on numbers and on the edge of extinction, the black hand, the concil of the most dedicated and zealotus cultists decided that they can not give up and swore to achieve their ultimate goal by creating an artifical Machine God of Wushu, leaving weak flesh and limited mind of human beings out of equasion. they started enslaving and brainwashing hundreds of people. adults and elders, women and children all around the province were enslaved to make them work constantly without any breaks, without eating, without sleeping untill they are drop dead, just to be replaced by another slave, all to create a perfect body for the Machine God of Wushu.
the Iron for Machine God's body was heated on dire black flames of burning dead slaves, often even those who still could breath, as they were walking into the furnace in fanatism and insanity dragging their dead comrades with them. To cool down the iron it was drawned in huge pools of blood of these worshiping slaves, producing the horrifying noise as the metal itself was screaming in terror.
when the iron body of Machine God of Wushu was finished it was smelling rotten, burning flesh and all charcoal black, just like the members of black hand were. they have implanted a Wushu CPU into the iron and put a stolen flower from Sacred Wushu Goddess within it's core. To make the whole thing moving they attended the mass suicide ritual spilling their own blood into machine veins. Machine God of Wusu has awakened and in it's dire scream, it illuminated with sunfire heat, turning black metal into blindingly shine silver, melting everything around and vaporizing the the unfortunate slaves. After awakening it proceeded to brutalize the whole tori world defeating whole armies and nations by melee prowness, unleashing the formidable knowledge of Sacred Wushu Goddess, stored in a flower. After destroying and killing every single human and animal in the world it finally come to rest. Centuries were passing and parts of Machine God of Wushu were decaying, yet the flower of Sacred Wushu Goddess replaced it with it's roots. Few thousands years passed an now the half decayed Machine God of Wushu became one with the sacred flower, twisting one into each other creating the horrifying bloodthristy sentinel, which continue to watch over the dead world, and ready to tear apart anything that will come it's way. It's sleaping for centuries now, and it better will be as nobody is insane enough to step onto the land of the dead world and disturb Machine God of Wushu rest to unleash the eternal blood rage on themselves.

this is the legend of fl0wer.

Originally Posted by deprav View Post
snake's one is dark & epic, but I don't think it fits the goals/rules of the events.

it's a halloween event, it must be dark and heavy

It's a nice story but it doesn't really "represents our clan on various aspects", it's a cool wushu legend story tho.
(We don't need to take the event too seriously ^^)

here we go.

✔ cultists - we are, clan terminology
✔ wushu - mod we play
black hand - our leadership positions

✔ wushu CPU - achievement and TW T1 requirement

✔ flower - we are
wushu robot as machine god - our mascot (also notice the clan user picture)
✔ sacred wushu goddess - aka wushu mistress, our another mascot
✔ grim dark - because it's fun
✔ self destruction - because it's true

pretty much all our core features are covered. i think it's good enough.
Last edited by snake; Oct 30, 2014 at 08:38 AM.
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Yeah that makes sense but, the event says :

- Your entry doesn't have to be "Halloween Themed" or "scary"

It mostly have to represent us, and we're not very grim dark people ;o
Yeah that makes sense but, the event says :

- Your entry doesn't have to be "Halloween Themed" or "scary"

It mostly have to represent us, and we're not very grim dark people ;o

ah come on, it's not even the darkest version i had in my mind where wushu mistress was raped and cut in halfs from vagina to head with a rusty cursed sword and her bleeding heart was wrapped in poison iron thorns and put into a machine god that was chewing children heads etc. you know some grimdark
tell me about aikido
Originally Posted by snake View Post
"wushu mistress was raped and cut in halfs from vagina to head with a rusty cursed sword and her bleeding heart was wrapped in poison iron thorns and put into a machine god that was chewing children heads"

We have it gents.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
meh, smawgr, can you fix grammar in my shitty story so we can send it?
tell me about aikido
(in a grim voice)
Once upon a time there was a dojo,
for years a lot of toris travelled to it to kill all of it inhabitants,
but every single one was defeated and ripped to pieces,
all the decapitated heads and dismembered limbs were thrown in the backyard,
and there stood a flower-at the beginning it was little and weak,
but all the blood,all the torn flesh , all the tears and all the rage changed it,
first it grew additional roots to help it drain blood from bodies around it,
then it developed a mouth with razorsharp teeth to feast on the flesh of the fallen,
and before long it had become big and strong.
The inhabitants of the dojo noticed it,ofcourse.
But they were like:
(in a happy, reliefed voice)
"Finally,someone is doing something against the stench from our backyard.All of us were to lazy to do it.Let us adopt this magnificient flower and honor it in our name"

----
Just something that came to my mind, take any story u like.
Last edited by Kane; Oct 30, 2014 at 07:09 PM.