ES Recruitment Drive
Yea I knew that i porbably wldnt make it with an application like that so at least I'm not upset
<(Raven)g3tab0ut> seems like you have nothing nowhere near fate, Jhunter
Seriously what do you want from us? Do you want an 50 line text saying im good and a lot more useless crap? Cause it's not writing, it's skills to be on a clan like that. You should test people in-game too. Unaccept everyone because of a text isn't even fair.

Just saying.
Last edited by Thunder; Jan 2, 2018 at 02:25 PM. Reason: dwatatatattata
The application can say a lot about you.We rarely test our applicants and we still have a lot of good and skilled members,tell me how?
Originally Posted by zRush3r View Post
Seriously what do you want from us? Do you want an 50 line text saying im good and a lot more useless crap? Cause it's not writing, it's skills to be on a clan like that. You should test people in-game too. Unaccept everyone because of a text isn't even fair.

Just saying.

Skills do count but it's not the first thing we need in the clan we need people who really want to join us ( so you need to put effort in your app so you show us that you want to get in ) I could write your app in 5 minutes, we're not asking for apps who took you 5 hours but at least show that you put effort into it, first the presentation count when we see someone who used for example titles for each part of his app :

-About Me
-My Toribash Experience
-Why I Want To Join

This already show that you put effort into it, but don't write like 2 sentences for each part then wish to get accepted, we need to know you ! All the information you will give us in your app will help us imagine who you are, what kind of person you are.
In your apps we need to see like someone who want to get in and help us, and not someone who want to get in ( because why not it can be fun ) or ( oh an official clan it might look great aside of my name ). Even if you're a GOD in all the mods, if we totally don't know you and we just invited you because you're skilled ( first I think you should be like offended because it's like we don't care about you at all and we just need someone to get us XP ) and if we don't know who just joined our clan it might dangerous for example if you're someone who created conflicts in the clan it will make our members leave so if we keep accepting ppl only for the skill the clan might die pretty fast. So as you said in your post this is not " useless crap ".

Well we don't need you to write a book we just need to see effort, and if All Star were only accepting ppl for skills I don't think it will be a big family like what Tres created rn ( not saying our members are bad, skills without a bit of maturity isn't that good ) so ye if you're not able to show that you really want to join and you're not here just to "test" and then leave 1 week later so you won't get accepted.

Well not sure am allowed to answer here so if am not sorry.
Last edited by Zyns; Jan 1, 2018 at 07:18 PM.
Well said Nope, if you actually want to join a clan you would show some type of effort being put into the application no offense zRush3r but it could literally take 30 seconds to type that it’s just 3 sentences saying how in your opinion you are good at this and that like tell us something interesting. Fair enough you might be nuts and toribash and I’m not tryna degrade your skill or anything I just felt like with the effort put into the application this clan isn’t for you, that’s just my opinion though.
Introduction to my newest application to AllStars

Hello again members of AllStars, today i will be deciding to apply for the 3rd time and hopefully get accepted. My birthday is September 22nd, 2003 and I am currently 14 years old, my name in real life is Dylan and my ingame name is Crow. I found toribash on September 6th, 2014 on my first account named “DJCHICKENKID” but later on in mid 2015 i forgot about the game but was reminded about it by Markiplier. I came back to toribash on April 11th, 2015 and created the account named “DJCHICKENKID2” I played as “DJCHICKENKID2” until mid 2016 and then finally saved up enough money to name change to crow. Like i stated in my past app, many people still consider me as a clan hopper because they havent gotten to know who i am now yet. I have changed since that time period and have learned how to be a loyal and respectful clanmate, i have also learned how to actually help improve the clan and make it a more fun community in general by just hanging out and being chill. I hope you guys give me another chance in joining this clan.

Why I would like to join AllStars

I would like to be a member of AllStars because i have known almost all of your members since the day your clan was created, I also want to join the clan because i enjoy your community and member base. Everyone I have ever met in AllStars was nice and respectful to everyone that i saw them interact with, and if there not being respectful its almost always because they are joking with friends and each other. I have also been supporting this clan since it was in its very early stages by training with the members and warring with them. The last of the reasons i want to join AllStars is because i know almost all of your members and i like clans that support each other and are not constantly pushing and stressing the members out. A short list of the members I know Deprived, Kazy, Zalf, Zwar, Reno, Moon, Trestet, Mafia, Miniemoe, Vanish, Nope, Veoo, Original, Rust, Xene, ShhhMikes, RRdube, and a few other people.

Ingame Info

When im playing toribash i am usually playing ABD, rkmma, lengshu, or tk but i wouldnt say that im good at all of those. I am usually ingame for 6 hours a day or up to 14 hours a day. If you guys ever need me you can always @ me on discord.

Forum Info

I have over 600 posts on forums and when im on the forum i am usually checking my pms or just browsing the market. I also sometimes look at random clans discussion pages just so i can see if i can get into any random conversations with them. I always check and respond to my pms.

My fav clans

Wapow
Liquor
Nitro
Future

Contact me

You can add me on discord Crow#9564

Council Moderated Message:
Accepted, Welcome to AllStars!
Last edited by Mafi; Mar 28, 2018 at 06:41 PM.
Posted for discussion Crow.
TABATA, sorry denied dude :/. Welcome to try again in the near future.
Username: lolive135 (we all make mistakes sometimes)
GMT: Eastern Time
Belt: Brown
Ratio: 60% win ratio and rising
Reason for joining: Currently, I am just interesting in becoming integrated into a clan, it seems like fun since I have not been in a clan before.
Information: 17 years of age and currently working as a mechanical engineers' apprentice. I am in my senior year of highschool as of writing this as well as working part time on weekdays and weekend as an apprentice, so although I don't have much time I still push to make time for fun when possible.
Toribash: I have been playing Toribash for longer than I have had this account, since back in 2014 when I had the client you got from the website. I get in practice every day in the form of a streak in greykido, usually around 3 times a day to make sure I use my time optimally with some downtime.

Council Moderated Message:
Denied, PM one of the leaders for the reason.
Last edited by Mafi; Mar 28, 2018 at 06:41 PM.
Posted for discussion Lolive.

Edit:
Crow accepted to [AS] welcome in
Last edited by Trestet; Jan 2, 2018 at 03:21 PM.