Toribash
About me;My name is Brandon lewis, I am 18 years old have a full time job as a food processer while residing in NJ GMT-5
Activity;I play everyday after work in betting server's,I have a good attitude, also I can defeat most opponents no matter their skill level.
Why should i join AS;I feel I would be good in clan wars because I do excellent under pressure,I can take down the toughest of foes.
Background information; Ive been addicted to video game's ever since I could hold a video game controller.If it involes competition<im always involved.The call of duty franchise is my favorite series of all time with BO2 taking the cake for me.I began plying competitve wager matches in 2015 and am fairly consistent with my wins thus, joining a competitve cod team.
Thank you for your time
yours truly,miiniman

Council Moderated Message:
Denied.
PM one of the leaders for the reason.
Last edited by Mafi; Mar 15, 2018 at 05:13 PM.
Dont be nosey
I'd like to join the Clan
I'd like to join the clan, I live in Canada and my time zone is GMT +5 (five hours ahead of gmt time)

Denied.
Last edited by Mafi; Mar 15, 2018 at 05:12 PM.
Hello! This is my not so formal application.
Application
I'll start off with my name is Dallas, I am 18 years of age. I currently live in Texas, -6 GMT. I currently work at UPS part-time and looking for a second job currently. I was going to a Technical College for welding but dropped out under financial reason and just loss of interest in the trade. Do have a Xbone that I play an abundance of different games on (Just ask!). Also play a few games on steam, once again just ask. I guess you can say I am applying on the hopes that [AS] can help better me as a in-game player. Although I wouldn't classify myself as bad in-game. I do play a lot of Boxshu, as that has slightly let my in-game skill with other mods fall to a lack luster state. One of my faults currently, is probably my activity on forums, but I do believe this could fix that (As I would want to be active in a community like [AS]). I've been away from TB for 6 years, joining very late 2012 and coming back very late 2017. Unfortunately my creativity with applications isn't superb but I hope to hear from everyone soon.
Best Regards

Denied.
Ex-Tori-Agent | Ex-Event Squad | Best Planet

splish splash aeon is trash | [a]dventure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hello.
GMT : +0 (UK time zone)
I like lotsa mods. I am experienced. I like memes (spicy / dank ones). And dats all.

Denied.
[App] Thanks For The Application
GMT:

Who am I:
- I am very analytical person. I play Toribash to get tc on my free time or buy it because i get bored. I donate it back to the community a lot. I like hosting Betting servers. I usually bring a good name to what ever clan I go to. I don't like long paragraphs but if i must keep going I well. I'm 18 years of Age. I'm a College Student. That is Studying Architecture and I have a Job at an Architecture firm.

Now For The Less Boring Stuff:
I want to join this clan because you guys are good clan. I talk to a lot of the clan. Such as Gambi, Cobra and Dream and i buy TC from Kot. I feel like i would be great assit to your team because i fight alright and know how to get TC if it is in need. I would like to be in clan that is constantly active and not trying to just sit around and talk about being number 1. I want to help out and cooperate with my teammates to not be #1 but the best clan of all time. I Have noticed you dont let just any scrub in so. I would understand if i must get tested i dont have a trillion play styles like some TB gods but i do win against good people so there is that. If there is any grudges that people in your clan against me please contact me and let us squash the beef.

What Belt Am I Previous Clans:
-I'm 5th Dan
My Most recent Clan Was Pure

Thank You For Taking Time To Read My Application
Sorry for my Cancerous Application

Denied.
Drink Blood Swing from A Vine Now You Can Die
I think I could be in the clan cause I am quite experienced in professional
moves and Ive just been kicked from a different clan cause they said I was very bad and noobish, I have Benn practicing my poushes punches kicks and slams in acid type matches .

Denied.
Last edited by Mafi; Mar 15, 2018 at 05:11 PM.
Someone looking to be an All star.
Introduction
Hello, i am conical3, former brown belt. Met Trestet in a past life (yup, i have met Trestet) 11 years old, tries not to be cringey, lives in the Philippines with a family that i love more than anything in the world (exept joining AS) Some of my past accounts were Feneboy, Feneboyalt, Conical0, Conical2 and who i am of today.

Why i want to join
I wanted to join because i wanted not to be seen as a regular "nobody." I wanted to join arms with the players of the top clan. I have been members of other clans, however, they were small, unknown, or inactive clans. So i thought about AS. "It could be active," "It could be a fun place," "i could be able to get together with some of the greater names of toribash," I thought. So this application, could be my only chance of getting into a good clan. Like seriously, who would want me? Im just a green belt with hardly any friends? (i have made a good amount of friends, but i hardly ever see them) So i thought that AS would be where i rise up.

What other clans have i been in?
I have been in other clans such as,
Chill clan
DGoldy nation
Silent empire E3
I know, unknown and inactive clans...

What were my belts?
Feneboy - Brown belt (my highest)
Feneboyalt - Green/blue belt
Conical0 - N/A
Conical2 - N/A
Conical3 - Green belt (as this was posted)

Extra info about me
I am very inactive on forums (im very sorry!)
But you could see me sometimes on the multiplayer servers.
2 of my friends are Sketch (i just can't get his name right) and Drunkensik.
They are both from the clan Jade lotus (or JL) so maybe you guys could have JL as an ally?

And thats my application! i hope i get accepted under the mighty wings of AS and taken into the care of other members.
If not, well, idk what i'd do anymore.

Thanks in advance!

By the way im very sorry that i don't know what GMT is.

Denied.
Last edited by Mafi; Mar 15, 2018 at 05:11 PM.
Application :D
Hello,

My name is Brodie, and my in-game name is BROBRO221. I've seen Prime in-game and he made me want to join this clan. I am currently in [im] but I think this clan would MAYBE be better, because I have seen more of your members. I live in Australia (GMT+10). The timezone is AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time).

I am really good at Aikido, and I will include replays down below. (Some include Fishloop which is my alt, that I sometimes play on and if you want I can join on that account if I get accepted). Other mods are like all the mushu/boxshu mods and ABD. If you want to test me then you can contact me on discord (BROBRO221#1177)

I am extremely active, in my opinion. I am on nearly EVERY day and the holidays, unless I am doing something important. Basically I am on Toribash ALOOTTT. There is not much else interesting I should say, and if you have questions, please tell me on discord.

Hope I get accepted,
Kind Regards,
BROBRO221.

Denied.
PM one of the leaders for reason.
Attached Files
suplex.rpl (68.8 KB, 2 views)
tripped.rpl (43.5 KB, 2 views)
quickest dq.rpl (24.7 KB, 2 views)
DAT SAVE DOE.rpl (57.5 KB, 2 views)
0rip.rpl (30.2 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Mafi; Mar 14, 2018 at 12:33 AM.
rip 0 key..
2014 - 2016
Matt's App
Some Stuff You Should Know About Me!

My GMT is +1 and my country is England. My name as you can guess Is Matt short for Matthew and I am an Abd Die hard when I mean die-hard I mean I pretty much spend most hours of the day on this game and most days of the week on it too! I have only one goal and that is to be the number one Abd Player there ever was but the thing that keeps me playing toribash is the feeling of excitement when I play against really good players. I am also applying for Event Squad since I host successful bet servers and events all the time. My in-game name is Matty *cough* [AS]Matty, and I am a 6th dan Black belt. If I am of the game it would most likely be for school but I would inform any clan member or leader about it.

Why [AS]??

Well when I'm trying to be the best at abd i watch good players play, and alot amazing abd players are in [AS] in the past i tried to fight it and try to be better but truth is you cant be the best on your own so i decided to look into [AS] I've seen a lot of good and kind hearted players like Trestet
which shows that [AS] is a safe place to be.

My Favourite Mod?
That shouldnt even be a question it is obviously AIKIDOBIGDOJO since I pretty much live and breathe on it if it wasnt for this mod i wouldnt be here today. Anyway the reason i like abd is because the its the only thing i am good at and can be proud of.....(if i was in [AS] I could be prouder of myself)

Hope You enjoy reading my app,
Matt

Denied after trial
Last edited by Mafi; Mar 14, 2018 at 12:06 AM.
Application
Hello, I am applying for All Stars.

About me:
So, first things first, my name is Quaks. (Like Quacks...in AS...). I am currently in school but I don't think you really need that information. I used to do Aikido in real life. I don't like to say my age, but I already gave you a hint that I'm still in school. I do like to play Toribash, and I have ALOT of replays that you MIGHT watch. Honestly, they are pretty good, well atleast to me.

In-game:
I am good at mods such as Aikido, Boxshu, Mushu, and a bit ABD? I am only Yellow Belt, but my replays will prove that I am extremely good for a Yellow Belt. Please look at my replays and don't judge me by my belt, sorry if I sound bitchy. I currently have 1k TC which isn't much for you guys, but it is for me. I got this 1k TC from winning a tourney. I am really active in-game, but not so much in the forums. If you want me to change that I can.

Why do you want to join?
I would love to be able to be in your clan because I have seen MULTIPLE of your members in servers, such as bets. I have seen you guys play, your really good.

Fav Mods:
I love to play mods that are like Aikido and mods like Mushu, I really like these mods because..I am good at them..

Thanks for reading my Application, hope I get accepted. I'd love to hang out with you guys,

Kind Regards,
Quaks.

Denied.
Attached Files
close.. QUAKS.rpl (62.9 KB, 2 views)
kick backflip..... QUACKS.rpl (30.3 KB, 2 views)
knee of death... QUAKS.rpl (44.4 KB, 2 views)
arm throw... QUAKS.rpl (55.0 KB, 2 views)
running? QUAKS.rpl (54.9 KB, 2 views)
boom.. QUAKS.rpl (38.6 KB, 2 views)
wtf? QUAKS.rpl (22.0 KB, 2 views)
da save... QUAKS.rpl (57.2 KB, 2 views)
death by.... QUAKS.rpl (49.3 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Mafi; Mar 15, 2018 at 05:10 PM. Reason: replays