Toribash
Originally Posted by 13chillz View Post
just close your eyes, and we shall surprise!

nah but really, what are your options for a metal/flesh mix. could go metal/anything really tho.

And make all my dreams come true? Golly gee mister that'd be great!

No but sorry if I'm invading your guys forums, probably should've checked to make sure it's okay I post here.

From this point on all I can do is wait and help you guys brainstorm.
Oh one more thing before I go, seeing that this entire set is being made by GATA, how do you want the payment? Do you want me to pay you each individually or should I send everything to one account and you guys can use it for events? I'm not really sure how the second option would work but I could transfer the usd to tc? Idk..
[OLDA]|[Ultimate]|Order of Taekkyon| ex-GameMaster
Questions concerns? Pm me
Originally Posted by AlphasoniK View Post
Let's do it over either Skype or Steam chat.
Having back and forth feedback and sparring is so very important.
What are times that you'll be available?
Maybe something like 11 in the afternoon? That's 3 o'clock for me.
Evening would be fine as well, I'm usually up late.

Let's do some sparring before we go sketching ;]
-----
Chillz, what am I seeing here? O:

I don't have Skype, so Steam it is.
Also yeah, I'm available in those two times.
I have you on steam already, right? Poke me over there and tell me the ideas you've had, I'll try to elaborate a little too.
taking art requests for USD
Sorry to invade, I stalk this board quite often because I have a soft spot for good art(ists).

This gave me a big fat grin:

Originally Posted by ATD
When I say kind of like Gynx's set, I mean I want that randomness to the textures but I also want them to look like they belong there and that it is organized.

Exactly what I was trying to go for, an obnoxious set that just worked because the art was so good (thanks to most of it coming from you GATA guys). I wish you the best of luck on the set, I can't wait to see it come together.
collect snots from the nose
Originally Posted by Yiazmat View Post
I don't have Skype, so Steam it is.
Also yeah, I'm available in those two times.
I have you on steam already, right? Poke me over there and tell me the ideas you've had, I'll try to elaborate a little too.

Great!
Will do so.
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
So, I know it's been awhile but I still would really like this set. If you guys need help getting the ball rolling again, let me know because I still would love to get you guys together to create this thing.
[OLDA]|[Ultimate]|Order of Taekkyon| ex-GameMaster
Questions concerns? Pm me