Ranking
Oh dang, are you making enough money to support yourself?

Lucky I'm still in high school, don't have to work to live yet haha.
Have a nice day, and make sure to relax. :)
Yea I'm making plenty, luckily I'm living with my mother so I get to keep most of my money, I just pay a portion of the rent and I supply my own food. That and I pay for the internet.

Hey Souk can you do me a favor and try to get in contact with the new recruits? None of them have posted yet and its starting to agitate me. Don't worry about Jake though. You might need to find them in-game cause I sent them a PM and it seems that did nothing.
I am an Otaku, I am Neet Employed, I am... NYAN GOD!!!!
lets do some more recruiting
-----
sorry for not being active through that period, i had the flu gg
Last edited by Ethdogger; Feb 27, 2016 at 12:19 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
JOIN MARVELOUS
Leader
Well it's good to see you both here, hope you get better soon Eth.

Eth that's a great idea, but I'm busy with work at the for the next few days so I hope you guys can take over for me on that. If you guys find any promising recruits please send them to the application thread.

Anywho it's Friday so here's my schedule for next week...

Sun~ 12:00 - 19:00
Mon~ Off
Tue~ Off
Wed~ 11:00 - 17:00
Thurs~ 12:00 - 18:00
Fri~ 10:30 - 17:00
Sat~ 11:00 - 19:00

Alright well I hope you all enjoy your weekend.
Hope you enjoy your weekend too. Sorry I didn't get around to getting the recruits attention, I was doing some things with my friend.

Ah man the flu sucks, I used to get it every year. No problem about your activity, the flu is no joke.

Hey Jak, I like doughnuts as well; though I have to take a pill because I am lactose intolerant haha.

--------------------------------------------------

Twitch Watches Pokémon! is a fascinating livestream.

--------------------------------------------------

RIP forum. Sorry I was away for a few days, I was on a trip for DECA.
Last edited by soukio; Mar 2, 2016 at 07:51 AM.
Works had me busy as well. I expected this would happen since the clan is still small and everyone is still in school. I knew this wasn't going to be easy but I still believe we can do this.
Yeah, Spring Break is very near for me, Friday (tomorrow) is my last day.
Nice, you know, work kinda reminds me of school. Go for 5 days of the week for around 6 to 8 hours then go home. Except I don't get any vacations like school does. Well anywho I'll update y'all in a few hours with my work schedule for next week. I hope they don't have me working through this weekend, I'd hate having to work 8 days straight again.