Ranking
Original Post
[CET] Recruiting artists!
Sup guys.
So in a nut shell we need some artists, this is where you guys come in.

Pretty much what being a CET artist entails:
Making banners for events.
Being generally awesome.
Making arty type things and such.

Your application should include: Your GMT, A little bit about yourself and most importantly some art you've made. Oh, You must tell us a joke, I expect greatness.

If you're interested simply send an application to Me, Stellar or Dropkick. ( note. Sending your application to Stellar is a bad idea, He hates everyone. )
Last edited by DropKick; Jun 17, 2012 at 10:53 AM.
piss
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
Is it a volunteer kind of a job or payed gig?
What are the gains for working for CET as an artist?
How much day's a week you are obliged to work, hours?
Does CET encourage creativity of the artist (and his personal input) or is it a job where you get specific thing to do and you just do it?

More info please.

1. Volunteer
2. Gains, nothing for yourself; its helping out. We make events for the community.
3. Whenever you can, with the lack currently there isn't any reason to fire you
4. It is half and half, while there are some guidelines for what is expected, often times creativity is key in making a good banner. So preventing it would be rather ignorant, however allowing to much to the point where it isn't focusing on the main subject is also a problem. So yes, its about half and half
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
I make clan/group banners, if that can be applied to event banners. The only thing I'm a little hesitant on trying is cutting out Tori for one of my banners; every time I try to, it ends up looking like crap.

Some examples:

Last edited by SilentAssassin; Aug 29, 2012 at 05:09 AM.