Toribash
Originally Posted by BagleCagle View Post
Pretty good decap, only thing I didn't like was the large quantity of wasted frames so... 8/10

You are entitled to your opinion, but you seemed kinda rude about it. Besides there is a downside to 50 dmt because you break easier too and I never claimed that I used 100 dmt. This is just a decap thread ok. Also I am not really an uke-demo person I just mess around on it sometimes, and that is not my best one, in my opinion. But that is not the point, this thread is for friendly criticism.

Anyway here is my decap... beware it is from when I was first starting this game 7 months ago.

Hey, here's an idea!
Don't make replays until you can make a replay without using shortcuts.
People want to see magnificent talent in replays, not cheating and shortcuts.
At least if you do, keep it to yourself.
Lowering the dmt is fine as long as you don't brag about it

rumb: Looked nice, but the jump was a bit akward or too twitchy
Last edited by pusga; Dec 14, 2012 at 04:55 PM.
I like how you guys can sit there and criticize me, for no good reason and not post replays yourself. Well I guess there will always be ignorant people, but come on guys you are just disappointing me. Also, please explain to me how using a lower dismember thresh-hold is "cheating" or using "shortcuts".

And just in case you didn't notice, the first post says:

"Heres how it works...
You post a decap replay any game type and the person below you rates your replay(1-10/10) and posts one of there own. You may give advice to the person above you if you like. But plz do so in a good way. Replay must include a decap."

And Rump I agree with pusga, 7/10
Attached Files
Ukedemo-Bagle20.rpl (143.8 KB, 15 views)
Last edited by Bagel; Dec 14, 2012 at 01:03 AM.

Experience

One reason people find it annoying that others use a lower DMT is because most great replay makers work hard and put a shitload of time into their DMs and destructive booms.
It's not quite fair when few use lower DMT's when most of us are working our asses off to entertain others and feel self gratitude.
I won't say it's cheating since it's part of the game, but I would say that it pisses off quite an amount of people.
/endrant

@Ezylryb The constant grabbing wasn't so pretty, and the dms were pretty messy. Your moves were quite sloppy and try not to hit your head on uke. 3/10, sorry. Practice some more. And, it seems you don't, so, try to shift+space. It'll help you aim and plan your hits more.

Old replay, but, I HAZ TU K?
Attached Files
D3 - Plague.rpl (431.2 KB, 18 views)
Very good replay D3MONZ, but I have seen better... 9/10

D3MONZ you kinda have the right to be mad at me since you are a uke demo maker, but I can not take them seriously since they didn't show me what they are capable of, and only 3 of you seem to care, but its whatever. The replays I have been posting are relatively old. Although I think you guys are failing to see that the dm threshold affects both me and uke, so it is still a challenge to tear him to shreds with-out breaking yourself, but if I ever make more replays I will use 100 dmt.

Ok here is my replay... it is not a standard uke demo
Attached Files
takethiskeeper.rpl (14.7 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by Bagel; Dec 15, 2012 at 10:55 AM.

Experience

10/10 destructive one ; o really nice

made for fun
Attached Files
frii.rpl (110.3 KB, 7 views)
http://www.lastfm.pl/user/enorhcys
bom digi bong, czek it, balalaj.
the decap kick didn't look that much powerful and the movements are not that good 7/10