ES Recruitment Drive
By doing the my best and knowing how to teemo. Teemo is way more useful if you know how to use him than a shroom placer. The issue with many people they look at teemo as nothing useful. When the truth is he hurts if build correctly. to even tanks.
Originally Posted by Holotor View Post
How the fuck do you expect to carry hard and 1v5 with Teemo jungle?

lol'd.
Also, is Teemo Jungle that effective even? O_o?
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
they say he's nothing special because of CC. in team fight, he has only a blind. but yeah its true he deal massif dmg when well played

*cough my name is Dank Squad Teemo *cough
no u

Oh yes it is. The best thing is if you dominate with Teemo, they'll start flaming at you. I went like 17/3 or something, they were so butthurt.

I main Riven now, so rip Teemo, her mechanics are out of this world.
Originally Posted by BuZe View Post
Oh yes it is. The best thing is if you dominate with Teemo, they'll start flaming at you. I went like 17/3 or something, they were so butthurt.

I main Riven now, so rip Teemo, her mechanics are out of this world.

I own Riven, but Im mechanicly challanged so I tend to stay away from her. I plan on practicing Lb and Lux mid when I get internet back.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
all star guardian lux owners and riven mains should be shot on sight

teemo mains deserve to be fucking kneed in the side of the neck

buze stop playing champions like that or i'll report you ok
baha
This is not a laughing matter, I suffer from this.

-----
I also have this phobia called "Global skill phobia" where you're running with your life or with little health left then a fucking Ez or Lux or Ashe or whatever throws their SS at you.
Last edited by Rhaemond; May 20, 2015 at 05:15 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Originally Posted by Dezrai View Post
all star guardian lux owners and riven mains should be shot on sight

teemo mains deserve to be fucking kneed in the side of the neck

buze stop playing champions like that or i'll report you ok

Fight me.
Originally Posted by Rhaemondzzzkie View Post
This is not a laughing matter, I suffer from this.

-----
I also have this phobia called "Global skill phobia" where you're running with your life or with little health left then a fucking Ez or Lux or Ashe or whatever throws their SS at you.

I love when people run and I have my ultimate and wind slash them and it kills them. Ah how I love Riven.
I know where I used to put shrooms so I stay out of there when there is a teemo on the other team.