Ranking
Originally Posted by Locus View Post
I don't agree with this. Just build for the split push game and duel people if you don't have a teamcomp that will do well in teamfights.

usually you wont be able to duel anyone after going 0/8 in lane after being camped by jungler
though yasuo top could be viable, sometimes jungler ignore that lane
anyway, asuming you get out of lane phase in a good spot, you can splitpush, but still, at some point youll be stuck pushing a wave into the turret and their top cleaning it, then youre just an ordinary splitpusher, which any other splitpush champ wouldve done just as well, so if you dont get a teamcomp to help yasuo be good in teamfights, if you wanna just splitpush with him then may as well picked a champ to do the same thing but be better by himself in teamfight when one breaks out.
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Originally Posted by Kat View Post
usually you wont be able to duel anyone after going 0/8 in lane after being camped by jungler
though yasuo top could be viable, sometimes jungler ignore that lane
anyway, asuming you get out of lane phase in a good spot, you can splitpush, but still, at some point youll be stuck pushing a wave into the turret and their top cleaning it, then youre just an ordinary splitpusher, which any other splitpush champ wouldve done just as well, so if you dont get a teamcomp to help yasuo be good in teamfights, if you wanna just splitpush with him then may as well picked a champ to do the same thing but be better by himself in teamfight when one breaks out.

Words of a challenger player btw
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
I understand he gets camped often, which could be a problem, but that's what wards are for. He's a weak early champion to make up for later. Also, the majority of champs that are meta right now have knockups to work with Yasuo, so you hardly have to build a teamcomp around him.

And yes, Char, I understand he was challenger. I'm currently diamond 4, so I'd like to think my opinion holds some value as well.
League of Legends NA: Locus
y000000000000000000000
first time Udyr this year?

y0000000000000000000000000000

"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
So this is one of my better AP Shaco games:

how to carry games as ap shaco

Was taking bot outer turret when a fight breaks out in mid so I'm walking up the river and say "incoming penta" jokingly, next minute I get an unofficial penta (got a triple and double of all the enemy players within 20 seconds of each other) gg
My First Ekko Game Ever. (Top)

here we go

i was doing pretty great vs that riven like 3/0 or something like that. even lee sin was ganking but it wasn't enough. my 5 death are pretty much mistake with ult and such, and one in pool for fun.
no u

People refuse to understand that you shouldnt chase an ekko with his ult up. That thing is deadly as hell.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
No you really should if you know what you're doing. So long as you can stay in front of where he was 4 seconds ago, it's perfectly safe to chase him. It's the W you have to look out for.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games