Ranking
Originally Posted by RIP2 View Post
Oh come on thats bull shit ._.
I had a great head idea and when i was done this happens.
What about the people who bought the game? I don't think its really fair...

Agreed, but you don't have to use real money.... if you win a game in multiplayer you get 10 toricredits, it costs 1500 toricredits, so you'll have to win 150 games... LOL
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
I do not understand the guide as deals 1 head.
Someone could explain it to me?
In this image, the image must be in the red green leaving free? Or red tb can occupy? http://www.toribash.com/forum/attach...2&d=1181555722
Red is the neck area, wich cannot be textured. Middle part of face is in the white circled area (like nose etc.).

The area wich is greed (all other except the red.) Can be textured.
I didnt get a word of the tut, please make it so that a moron like me understands it please (no offense) and add pics too D
can sum1 help me im using a mac and i dont get how to maKe a head the tutorial is only for microsoft plz help me (all restrictions reply, results mey very) lol just plz sum1 p.m. me and tell me pwease!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that tutorial really was confusing, you might want to redo it and have a more detailed guide for people that want to do this cause it was really basic down to the point and seemed to skip around and there was no information in certain areas.
when i click on the link to edit the head it just goes onto the default page when you click on community, what should i do about this? and yes i've bought the head texture in the tori shop and its in a tga format
Last edited by destroyer; Nov 5, 2007 at 03:58 PM.
it says the image isnt 128x128 and it is so paint shop dosnt really work..
Last edited by Cook; Nov 10, 2007 at 10:24 PM.
Sorry if you mentioned this or if someone already asked, but to use a custom head, first I have to buy a head texture, right?
Originally Posted by Blaze213 View Post
can sum1 help me im using a mac and i dont get how to maKe a head the tutorial is only for microsoft plz help me (all restrictions reply, results mey very) lol just plz sum1 p.m. me and tell me pwease!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is not at all true. Stop using "this is Microsoft Windows only" as an excuse for stuff you do not understand. I purposely make the tutorial non-windows because I use Linux.

Originally Posted by splatter View Post
I didnt get a word of the tut, please make it so that a moron like me understands it please (no offense) and add pics too D

Originally Posted by slainveteran View Post
I don't plan on doing screenshots! If you want some, YOU make them!

OK. Here is the REALLY simple version:

Open your favourite art package:
  • The GIMP (runs on most Operating Systems, Windows, Linux, Mac, FreeBSD, etc)
  • MS Paint (comes with windows)
  • Photoshop
  • Something else...

Make a new picture / resize the current picture to 128 x 128.
MS Paint users: Look at the bottom status bar for this information.

Do whatever the hell you want on this picture. Draw a penis if it makes you feel happy.
The final head will stretch the picture horizontally, keep this in mind.
The very bottom of the picture (the red area in my templates) will be hidden by the neck.

Save the picture as a PNG (or BMP for MS Paint users)

Upload the saved picture here: http://toribash.reversers.org/image2tga/

Download the processed picture to your computer.

Go to the Torishop and purchase a head texture (look under Avatars).

Go to the Head Avatars section in the User CP and upload the processed picture.

BISH BASH BOSH. Done.

If you cannot follow these simple instructions, I recommend taking a shotgun to the brain. I will no longer waste my time and effort on people unable to put in a little effort or follow simple instructions.
Last edited by SlainVeteran; Nov 7, 2007 at 11:44 PM.
I has a flavour